68~ Attention[18+]

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL! DON'T ASK FOR UPDATES IF YOU CAN'T COMMENT, HON?

🆃🅰🅴🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶

A whole week has passed since the incident. Aleena is literally clinging around me, not that I mind as I always love her company. Always talkative, cozy, warm and mine. She feels like only mine. I can't get her enough no matter how much she is with me, how much I touch her, I fuck her. I still need more and more.

While she passed out last night after the fourth round, she begged me to stop and also screamed my name and demanded for more. She had slept for only four hours and she is in the bathroom now, probably cleaning herself while I'm in a video conference meeting, pondering about my wife who is showering alone. Without me.

“What about the italian heir whom you finalized the deal to bring Victor, Kim? Did you find any trace of Victor?” Ahmed asks with his Russian accent and I interlock my fingers together, staring at the aged man who is half Russian and half Turkish. In his mid-fifties, he has a strong aura and anybody can be scared of him. 

“He is still untraceable. But I'm trying to get a hold of him. And I’ll find him because he is a threat to your organization.” I answer while leaning backward and resting my hand over my thigh, my gaze always leaving the laptop screen and going back to the bathroom door where Aleena is. Fuck, this woman is making me horny teenager.

The meeting is not so important but there is nothing unimportant in my life which I include. I have never been so distracted in work because I always keep my work-life precessional and aside from my personal and sex life. Today seems to be different than every other day because I'm so fucking distracted. 

It's getting higher because I feel like getting up from the sofa, breaking the bathroom door and fuck my wife all over again. The fact she is sore always leaves my mind. I'll see her naked now, I'm gonna fuck her again without any restrictions.  

“Alright. I'm believing you here, Kim.” He says and I lift my hand to rub my finger over my lips, the door of the bathroom opens with a slow rhythm, revealing my wife all wet, wrapping only a towel around her soft small chubby body, by another towel, shr is wiping her hair while humming a song which is such a turn on.

“You have no choice but to believe in me, Ahmed.” I say without looking at him as all my attention is in my wife, who is currently busy wiping her hair and humming a song with her soft slow sexy voice. My dick strains against my pants, comes to live and ready to fuck her again. 

“Alright, alright. We're ending the meeting here.” Adrian, one of the top Russian mafia leader as well as a famous business personality says and I waste no time shutting the laptop off, my eyes are on my wife who is slowly swinging her hips and blood rushes through my cock. Jesus, she is killing me.