10~ Excitement

DO VOTES AND DROP SOME SWEETEST COMMENTS Y'ALL🙃

Aleena’s Pov

I freeze on my spot, unable to move, the short hair of my neck stands up in fear and I feel a sharp chill down my spine. I gulp, my face becomes chalk white that’s all I can define the messi situation even though I am not white. A tiny drop of sweat forms my forehead and I clench my fist on my pants. Squeezing my eyes shut, I inhale and exhale deeply.

Jeon Jungkook again.

Opening my exhausting eyes slowly, I look at Song Woon who is looking at me with a raised brow. “What is he doing here, Aleena?” Song Woon asks with his cold voice which causes me to gulp nervously. I hope they don't argue or fight. Based on Song Woon and Jeon Jungkook’s character, there is a huge chance of fighting, so I need a rapid plan to manage this matter as soon as possible.

I get up from the chair and quickly turns around to see Jeon JUngkook looking at me with a furious face, I stand in front of him and notice the surrounding where everyone is looking at like creeps and the girls are already eye fucking him. Based on the look of their face of course.

“Sir—” I gulped, his jaw clenched in anger.

“The car is waiting. Get in the car—” He says while his eyes are on Song Woon.

“Sir—”

“I said get in the fucking car—” He says calmly, his eyes are on Song Woon this time as well. I sigh and look behind to see Song Woon who seems neutral, not showing any reaction while looking at Jeon Jungkook. 

“Don’t worry, we are not fucking or dating here, Mr. Jeon, so, cool down—” A small chuckle leaves from his mouth and I know it’s increasing Jeon Jungkook’s anger more. After gathering a lot of courage, I shakily hold Jeon Jungkook’s hand and he seems so relaxed right now.

Without any second thought, I began to drag him from the cafe to outside but whenever we reached his luxurious car, he yanks off his hands from mine, I almost gasped at his behavior. Cool, calm. I breathe.

“Sir, we are in public, they always try to exaggerate things into something spicy so, I consider this to be a smart idea if we leave the place before they start clicking our photo and spreading it on social media.” I say softly and look at Jeon Jungkook, waiting for his response. 

“Hm—” He leans backward and his back presses with his expensive car, looking at me with a sort of smile on his mouth.

“Smart girl, aren't you?” He chuckles softly and I gulp. I hope he is already convinced by my words and what I said earlier is not actually true. They are all true. The paparazzies and the journalists are dying to make some spicy news about the hot bachelors Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.