46~ Sophia

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL!

ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ: ˢˡⁱᵍʰᵗˡʸ ᵐᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈⁱˢᵗᵘʳᵇⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ. ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ’ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ, ⁱ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵒʳ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ. ⁱ’ᵐ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵖᵘᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃʳⁿ ʸᵒᵘ.

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

10 years ago...

I was trying to make my back skin heal the way Sophia had beaten me up. I didn’t know what was the reason behind her violence towards me, I asked her why she was beating me by using the leather whip and she told me I snatched the boy she was crushing over because the boy actually liked me but not her.

She thought the boy named Alex seemed to like her and approached us because he liked Sophia. I saw how she always dressed up well, settled her hair neatly while I had to wear her old mushy clothes. Always. Yet, I never uttered a single word because I loved her. I thought I finally got a sister who was going to braid my hair, we would dress up like twins with matching clothes but nothing happened. 

Laying down on the hard bed without any mattress, I hissed. Some tears had escaped from my eyes. What could I do about it? How would I elaborate on the matter that I didn’t snatch Alex from her? I knew Alex was a decent guy and a popular hockey player at our school. He was seventeen, a senior of our school who used to give me candies often while saying it was for me because he liked to see me smile. 

I was only eleven at that time so I didn’t understand what he meant. But then I was twelve and understood these issues a little. He didn’t like me as a kid but he was trying to get along with me. He was the guy who actually talked to me, communicated with me first as I didn’t have any friends so, I accepted the candies from him. 

And when I got to know Sophia was crushing on him, I stopped talking to him and he started to follow me home, he had a pair of bright hazel eyes, heart shaped pinkish lips, good boyish looks, a tall lean body. He was overall handsome and all of the girls from my school were crushing on him. Except me. Because I didn’t know about this.

When he started to follow me, Sophia had always been with me and she took a wrong guess that Alex actually liked her. But I knew Alex had always liked me. He was just waiting for me to turn eighteen, which meant almost five years but he had told me he would wait for me to be legal, before that, he would take care of me and he never touched me, like Sophia’s father did.