41~ Surprise

Aleena

Aleena

11 months ago..

Waking up sore and vulnerable was always something I was used to. I had already managed my inner self to think that it was my fate. And happening something good was not for me. God actually hated me pretty badly and maybe that’s why this bad thing was happening to me.

Dragging my feet near the last line of our bedroom where he would always stay with me. The only thing that was good with me was, he had stopped sharing me with other men and started staying with me all the time. 

Yet, I would never be able to love him. Never. My heart died a long day ago. It was empty. He Fulfilled all of my needs. Provided a black Amex which I never used because I was not well. I was feeling sick to my stomach. 

Clutching my stomach while rubbing my palm over the soft surface, I took a deep breath while shedding silent tears. “Why do you have to come into my womb? This world is dangerous for you, malaysh. I wish you wouldn’t be here with me.” A loud sob escaped from my mouth. How much time did I have to suffer in this hell?

Dragging my feet near the room where he was staying last night. I slowly opened the door and my heart, poor heart which was hoping that he might changed, shattered into million of pieces when I saw him and my sister, Sophia were having sex.

“You feel so good, suka.” He moaned and my fist around the doorknob tightened painfully. “So, this is how you are taking care of my sister? Giving the special treatment personally, yeah?” I ask and a chuckle leaves from my mouth. A painful bitter chuckle.

“Baby—” He quickly got up from the bed, wore the sweatpants and stormed towards me and I immediately stepped back before he could even touch me. “Baby please—”

“Don’t talk to me and don’t even try to convince me telling something stupid, I already saw everything what I need to see and I’m blessed.” I chuckled again, my tears dried and left some stain on my cheeks but I refused to cry in front of this bastard. 

I didn’t love him, nor did I ever can, I was always scared of him even though he didn’t try to scare me but eventually he did everything wrong to me. He shared me with his partners and I couldn’t do anything about that. Nobody could do anything and when finally I thought he had been changing, he proved me wrong again.

“Drop the attitude, Annie, you’re acting like a virgin lover who just caught her lover cheating. Besides, you’re pregnant and he can’t touch you now, so I was just taking care of his needs, what’s the big deal here?” My sister said annoyingly while I was looking at the man in front of whom I had been living for almost four years.