83~ Hope

There are some song recommendations on this chapter and I mentioned when You'll play them

There are some song recommendations on this chapter and I mentioned when You'll play them. Must play them to feel this chapter. 

Do votes and loads of comments y'all!

🅐🅛🅔🅔🅝🅐

Four weeks. 

It’s been four weeks since Taehyung didn’t touch me. I'm not talking about sexual touches, he doesn’t even touch me affectionately. He touches me if he has to. Like, when we attend parties together and he just touches the small of my back while introducing me to others. He doesn’t even talk to me properly. The way he used to do in the past.

Everything changed. Between us. The way he always talked to me in the past, he doesn’t do it. He doesn’t talk to me unless it's necessary. We still do our breakfast together and dinner together, however, we don't talk. If I say something to him, he doesn’t ignore me, he nods his head, hears me attentively, but he doesn’t comment or he doesn’t share his thoughts with me.

The day I told him to stop with my vulgar words, he just stopped everything. We share the same bed but not the soul. We sleep together. Taehyung at his side and I'm on my side, if I ever hug him intentionally while sleeping, he doesn’t push me away, however, he doesn’t hold me either. I'm so lost. Without him. I'm not used to this Taehyung who doesn’t hold me, talk to me. He has become muted and I hate this so much. 

This is how the past Taehyung was. He didn’t talk much, always provided his silent treatment to everyone. Always so calm and collected. He still doesn’t say no to me. I know if I ask him to touch me, he would. But my pride and ego are not letting me do that. I want him to touch me.

I'm not used to this specific Taehyung. He doesn’t ask me to tell him 'I love you'. The way he always asked me  demanded to hear my confession, the way he called me more often so that he could hear me telling him that I love him, everything stopped with a span of a time. Everything changed. And the reason is me. I'm responsible for everything. 

My husband never wasted any chance to touch me, he always searched for opportunities to touch me. We had sex every single day and he had really fucked until I passed out and now, he doesn’t even hold my hand properly. He always avoids touches, the skin-shipping between us just faded away and this is so suffocating. 

As I said earlier, he still doesn’t say no to me. And see, he is present at my graduation ceremony. He is present here, sitting at the front row with the special guest. He came here to see me taking my degree, wearing the black graduate gown. He is leaning against the chair while spreading his legs apart, crossing his arms over his chest while his eyes are on me. I smile and wave at him with my folded paper, he nods his head. I sigh.