90~ Unfolding the truths

DO VOTES AND TONS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL!

Victor

15 years ago…

Hiding your identity is never fun. As well as fun too. No one knows your true identity, you can do anything you can. You have power and you can do whatever you wish to do. I have got the power and I can use it to destroy everyone. Hiding your age, your identity even your attire so that no one recognise you and most significantly—

Everyone fears you. Everyone takes your name with both respect and fear. Victor Mikhailov is not only just a name. You want to enter a single fly in the border and you would have to need my reference. You would have to let me know about that piece of information. Luca Kuznetsov, who considers me as his brother, we have been doing the drug business, weapon business together. 

As a part of a vicious Russian mafia, he holds a strong power. Everything is okay about him but what I don't like is—his soon-to-be-wife and now his soon-to-be-fiance. Why? Because she is a kid for fucks sake and he is literally telling me to guard the stupid girl and take care of her. A freaking thirteen years old kid who is going to be fourteen soon and he convinced his father to be engaged with the kid as soon as she turns fourteen.

I mean who the fuck lands their eyes on a kid and keep on insisting to marry her? and then he told me to keep an eye on her like I'm a babysitter or something. Ridiculous. We people do bad things. We don't do any good thing, I know. However, marrying a kid is something I can’t stand. Although it’s his life and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Yet, it feels wrong to me.

I, Kim Taehyung, who came to Russia to complete my bachelor's degree. I am now an underworld agent and drug diller, a part of a dangerous Russian mafia who kills people mercilessly, who doesn’t hesitate to poke someone’s eyes, snatch their organs and many more. No one gets to see my face except for Luca on his own. When he asked me why I wanted to hide my handsome face under the black mask, I simply answered that I wanted to remain a mystery. 

A mystery code that no one could ever crack.

Luca agreed though. Why? He has interest here as I confirm most of the deal in regard and as my identity, my age, even the only thing people can watch is my uneven eyes, I cover them with lenses too. I love to play with people’s brains.

Victor. Which means a winner. And I’m a winner who loves to win everywhere. I chose the name by myself. Victor Mikhailov. Now, who the fuck wants to trace me? Do it. Try harder to find me. You would never be able to find me. I’m always one step ahead from everyone.

Luca wants me to babysit his fiance. Alright, soon-to-be. The most annoying and ridiculous job I have ever done. Mw, Taehyung, naming as Victor, going to babysit a kid who is fucking thirteen years old, almost eleven years younger than me. Wow. Luca is twenty-one, and the kid is only thirteen, then four years later, Luca would be twenty five and the kid would be finally eighteen and will be legal to get married.