93~ Remembering you

DO VOTES AND TONS OF COMMENTS Y'AL! THE LAST CHAPTER!

Taehyung

My blood is boiling at an intense speed while I'm staring at Soong Woon and Christian. My son is now sitting on my lap with his back of head pressing against my chest and he’s playing with a cube and asking his Mamma where she is and he is already missing her. I can’t do anything absurd in front of my son and also I’m inside Ahmed’s mansion.

“Daddy, where is Mamma? I want to see her.” My son spins his head and pouts. “She has gone for a long time.” He adds and I squeeze him to me. “Mamma is coming.” I kiss his forehead and he whines. “Amara is not here either. I’m missing her too. Even though she always cries so loud.” My son says and sighs deeply. 

“Care to tell me what the fuck just happened and why the fuck she is here?” I ask Soong Woon who is playing with the knife placed on the fruit bowl. “Why was she calling him father? Like hell, what the fuck is going on?” I hiss. 

“Well, Aleena is Ahmed’s one and only biological daughter.” Soong Woon says with his bored voice. “What?” Why the hell am I not aware of this fact yet? “Why I’m not aware of it yet?” I ask and Soong Woon finally stares at me. “You were busy shedding tears for Aleena. So, I didn't get the right time to tell you.” He punctures and my jaw clenches tightly.

“I was not.” I clear my throat and a small smirk appears on his mouth. “I observed you. I saw it on my own. You were crying—”

“Lim—” I warn him and he grins, showing off his dimples and a small groan leaves from my chest. What if Ahmed wants to lock Aleena with him now? He has been searching for her for over fifteen years. Fuck, I can’t stay without her and I’m not going to allow her to meet her father. What if Ahmed refuses to let her go and leave with me? Fuck, I’ll go insane for sure.

After a while, I see Ahmed climbing down with his hand wrapping around my wife and my right eye twitches. How dare he? Then I remember that Ahmed is Aleena’s father. However, I’m still jealous of him. Why would he touch my wife like that? Fuck, he’s Aleena’s father. The don. The most powerful, dangerous and notorious mafia in the Russian mafia world.

Aleena’s eyes sparkle wherever his eyes meet mine and she flashes a big smile. I don’t smile though. Ahmed stands in front of me finally and I get up from the couch to face him with my son around my arms. “Kim—” Ahmed calls out and sighs deeply.

“Ahmed.” I purr softly with my famous blank face. “I got my daughter whom I have been searching for over fifteen years. You kept her safe, saved her all along with the bad things and also married her, she has kids with you and most importantly—” He pauses and stares at my wife who is holding Amra into her chest and smiling brightly.