49~ Honeymoon

Y'all, do votes and loads if comment!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

Staring at the mirror while putting the makeup on, putting the lip gloss over my thick lips, I set my hair and get up from the stool. Checking myself one last time in the mirror of the vanity. I wear a off-white cargo pants with a white white turtleneck, a white beanie to cover my ear and head, a long furry brown jacket, and a pair of Nike blazers. 

Okay, I already sent the resignation letter to Jungkook but he wants me to meet him and hands the letter physically to him. I know he is going to mock me, insult me and I prepared myself enough for this. I deserve this and I can no longer deny that or hide away from that. He doesn’t know Taehyung forced me and he doesn’t need to know that. Why? I don’t want to be a cause of trouble between two brothers. Their relationship is already so twisted.

Climbing down from the stairs while I see Taehyung on the couch with his usual posture, crossing his legs over, holding a newspaper and staring at it with a pair of attentive eyes. Wearing black tux, gray shirt underneath, black vest, gray necktie, black slacks, customized loafer and yes, the special edition of Rolex watch. Exposed forehead, a string of strand falling over his shiny forehead. Okay—enough staring.

The only thing that makes my heart flutter is—the wedding ring. The small diamond in the gold band is shining around his ring finger and all of the fingers are empty. And he didn’t take it off. It’s kind of making me emotional that someone is providing some value over the things I gave them. Though Jasmine, Adeline, Yoongi always were excited whenever I gave them something, even Hoseok too. But, that was platonic.

What I feel for Taehyung and what Taehyung feels for me is not definitely platonic so, this is making me emotional. A bit. But I don’t let them take over me.

I made myself ashamed enough last night so, not again. He doesn’t believe me, not a bit. I know there must be a reason behind this. Probably he has trust issues and he needs time but he needs to understand that I’m his wife now, isn’t it? Isn’t it how it works between husband—and wife? Okay, I’m assuming too far. Probably he doesn’t count on me as his wife and he never clarified the reason why he got married to me. I’m his. That can’t be the only reason.

Sighing deeply, I pad my feet near the huge dining area and pour myself a glass of water. Even though I’m hungry, I lost my appetite in front of him. I felt used once again, last night. He left me in that damn room without speaking and leaving me in a miserable state. 

“You should drink water when you’re sitting somewhere.” I hear his deep voice. I twist my head to see him. Well, he doesn’t even look at me.  “Sit and do your breakfast.” He says calmly and I roll my eyes. “I’m in a hurry.” I declare and clutch the chain strap of the purse tightly which is around my shoulder. I began to walk but I couldn’t even reach the end of the dining area. I feel a firm grip around my forearm, stopping me from walking.