74~ Only you[21+]

Do bites and tons of comments y'all!

Taehyung

“What did you just address me?” I ask, trying to act calmly. But it ain’t working at all as a bile of emotions engulfing me, crawling into my heart, telling me to accept him and his words, his gratitude towards me. I have always shut off my heart as it always tells me something stupid I don’t like. Anyway, Aleena somehow made the change happen.

As of right now, I want to focus on Jungkook and his words. “Hyung. You’re my brother, so I should call you Hyung instead of calling your name. Like the first day on the lake?” He chuckles and I nod. “I’ll call you Hyung. I like it that way.” He adds and I nod again, unable to respond as I don’t know how to respond actually so, I listen to him instead.

“As you wish.” I say and he flashes a small smile. “Thank you for taking care of my daughter, Hyung.” He says and I let out a soft sigh, then I nod. “It’s my responsibility.” I say to him and he tilts his head side to side. “Leena said—”

“I said you don’t get to call my wife by any nicknames.” I groan and he chuckles softly. “Jealousy much, yeah?” He mocks me and my jaw clenches tightly, but I don’t say anything in return, accepting his words.

“Are you always this much grumpy to Aleena? I mean she is pretty talkative and she loves to talk.” He says but I say nothing again. “Come on, Hyung. I know that you talk to Aleena. She told me that she calls you ‘Mr. Grumpy kim’. Is it right, Hyung? She calls you grumpy Kim?” He says with a small smile resting on his lips and I groan. This fucker.

“Can I call you too?”

“No.” The answer is quick and he chuckles. “Alright.” He smiles and I lean backward to the sofa, watching him closely. “You have been drinking like manic and you look like shit.” I point it out and he chuckles again. “Actually, I couldn’t find something to focus on and decided to be drunk and ruin my health. I think I find something to keep my focus on.” He coos softly and I raise a brow.

“And what is it?” I ask and observe his moves, his hands trembling slightly. Anxiety. He is having anxiety attack. 

“My daughter. I need to look after her. I need to be a good father as I couldn’t save her mother. I couldn’t believe you and always misunderstood you. So, this time, I need to be a good father and a good brother.” He says with a tiny smile and my face softens. But I immediately hide it.

“You should.” I clear my throat and he looks at me with his blood shot eyes. “I will. Will you let me see her now, Hyung?” He asks softly. His voice is helpless and I can hear it through his face, the way he is looking at me.