16~ Dream

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS! READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE STORY❤️

Jungkook’s Pov

Hiding my face with my tiny palms as I was so afraid of what was happening in reality, why he was shielding me that way, I choked a loud sob. I was so afraid. I quickly opened the almira and hid inside it as Taehyung told me he was going to pick me up from here. And I believed him, I know, he might be rough to everyone but he would never betray me.

I heard some loud bangs, gunshots probably. They were so loud that I was quivering and my body was trembling so hard. I heard someone groaning and I was so scared and sobbing loudly, I hid my face with my palm again. After gathering a lot of courage, I push the door a little just to see outside.

“Shut the fucking door, Jungkook!” Taehyung yelled and I sobbed loudly, my body jerked up and I quickly placed my palms over my ear and waited for Taehyung to open the door and took me from here. After a while I heard the door of the almira burst open and someone clutched my arm so harshly, I felt he would break my arm apart from the joint.

“Touch that kid and I will fucking kill you and then cut you into pieces!” I heard Taehyung yelling loudly and this was the very first time I heard him yell because he never talked to me, tears were streaming down my cheeks non stoply. I looked over at Taehyung who was looking at the man who was grabbing my arm harshly. Taehyung looked like he would kill him any time.

“Drop his fucking hand, Park fucking Jae-min. I said let go of him.” He said through his gritted teeth and then I heard a loud bang. I cried out loud and I felt the grip around my wrist loosened and I squeezed my eyes shut. When I opened my eyes, I saw the guy laid on the floor and blood was everywhere. My breath hitched on my throat harshly to see crimson thick blood everywhere.

I looked at Taehyung who was still pointing the gun towards my direction. I closed my eyes and screamed with all of my lungs, then I ran towards him like a cheetah and jumped into him, wrapping my hands around him tightly and he too held me so tightly. I was crying a mess and I buried my face on his neck.

“I was so scared—” I cried out loud and for the first time, I felt him stroking my head gently. “It’s alright. You are okay.” He said calmly while patting my head gently. 

He broke the hug and made me wear the pants and the shirt followed by the pants as I was naked, only a shorts covering my lower half and I was shivering to death. “He was touching me, I didn’t feel good, Taetae—” I sobbed loudly. I saw him clenching his jaw tightly. “I know. You are safe now. No one is going to touch you now.” He said with a rough husky voice. He was fourteen and his voice suddenly changed magically.