25~ Family gathering

A SURPRISE UPDATE FOR Y'ALL

A SURPRISE UPDATE FOR Y'ALL. DO VOTES AND LOTS OF COMMENTS OTHERWISE, A GHOST WILL HUNT YOU DOWN🤧

Jungkook’s Pov

Walking through the middle of the path filled with various maple leaves and carrying a bunch of red roses, I was stepping closer to my destination. The destination where she was impatiently waiting for me to arrive. I didn’t know if I loved her but I knew I felt something intense that always dragged me like a magnet and I’m the iron.

“Kris—” I bent down and whispered near her ear, who was reading a book attentively while her long dark locks were moving slightly with the air. She wore a short white frock with orange floral prints all over the lovely dress hugging her body gently. She looked like spring.She smelled like winter and tasted sweet.

My Kristen.

Jungkook—” A soft gasp from surprise left from her mouth and I pressed my lips on her soft cheek gently, kissed there dearly before taking a seat on the bench beside her. I brought my hands near her and she gasped again. “Thank you so much, Jungkook.” She coaxed softly and threw her hands around my neck. I smiled and buried my face on the crook of her neck. She smelled like strawberries.

Breaking the long hug which I wished never ended because I always loved to hold her soft small body against me. “Can I kiss you?” I asked softly and she giggled softly which was like a drug to me. I could hear her giggle all day long. 

“Yes, you can. But only kiss and nothing.” She pointed her index finger at me and warned me. I chuckled and grabbed her back of head gently. Bringing my face near her, I crashed my lips with her. Pulled her into a long tender kiss. We kissed until we both became breathless, searching for oxygen and she rested her head on my shoulder.

Jungkook, I’m so afraid. I-I don’t know what is gonna happen in the future. What our future holds. I really don’t know and it makes me sick to my stomach.” She breathed out and I sighed. I pulled her closer to me and lifted her on my lap. She threw her arms around my neck and I inhaled her sweet scent. She felt so small around me. So soft, so delicate.

“Lets not think about this right now, hm? We will sort everything one by one.” I assured her but in reality, it’s not as easy as we thought. I was pretty tough, we both knew it but still we wanted to fight. For us, for our future. But yet we wanted to give ourselves a small chance. We prepared for a huge risk but it would be worth it if she could be with me.

I wanted her to be with me forever.

.

.

.