37~ Trust her

Do votes and comments y'all

Taehyung

You gotta be fucking shitting with me, Kim. Did you just crack a joke?” Soong Woon asks and I chuckle. “You got right, Lim, since you always try to fuck my brain so, I was testing you that you take this as a joke or not.” I roll my eyes and hear him scoff loudly. 

The day has come already, hun? Kim Taehyung is joking with me, wow. I'm honoured.” He says and I chuckle. 

“Now back to the point.” I purr and place a cigarette between my lips, lighting up with the golden Zippo designed with a dragon head, I inhale some smoke to calm myself down. “Yeah, I'm listening.”

“You already know about the necklace and the painting of mine which is with Luca. I need that fucking necklace and that fucking painting so that I can kill him soon.” I inhale deeply. Trying to calm myself down, the memories are so vivid that I can't wash them away from my brain.

But he is demanding for Annie? What are you gonna do about that? You can't give her Annie, do you? It's not possible, so what do you want me to do then?” He asks while I'm playing with the customized Zippo.

“Set a girl, make a mask, send her to him, take the necklace and painting and then it's finished. I'm going to fucking kill him.” I throw my head back and light another cigarette. “Hmm, sounds interesting. Consider it done. Tell me about you and Aleena.” He says and I inhale the smoke more deeply, I'm sure that bastard is smirking at me.

“You tell me about you and Jasmine, Lim. What is going on between you two?” I ask and he clears his throat loudly. “Nothing. She is just an annoying neighbor of mine. Who is living in the building which I won and acts like she owns it.” He scoffs and I chuckle. “I don't fucking like that girl.” He hisses. 

“Yeah? Still you carried her last night to reach her home.” I tease him and he almost snorts. “Yes, because she—she was drunk, heavily drunk and she is my tenant no matter what, I have some responsibility. So, I just picked her up and escorted her to her apartment. That's it.” He says softly. I can understand the nervousness in his voice.

“Hm, do you provide all of the tenants you have in your building, Lim? Or, is it only applicable for Jasmine?” I push his limit and a groan escapes from his throat. “Mr. Lim! What the hell am I doing here in your penthouse?!” I hear the feminine voice, yelling at Soong Woon and a mischievous smirk appears in my mouth.