40~ Heartbreak

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS! “TaeLeena” AGAIN!

Aleena

“Kiss me more, Mr. Kim.” I gulp and stare at him, his eyes become dark and I see his Adam's apple bobs up and down, he stares at me with a pair of blank eyes and I do want to read his eyes. Badly. “Please.” I whisper but he remains silent, still staring at me. He gently keeps me down and he becomes very big in front of me as he is so tall, I feel like a five years old kid. I need to lift my head fully upward to take a good look at him. 

I need to wear heels during the encounter with Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. No. Not only them but professor Kim too. And Soong Woon is the tallest among them. I mean he would probably not be less than six foot six. My legs were slightly trembling and my hair was messy, pants were still undone and I was about to fall but he clutched my elbow firmly. It was firm, not tight. But enough tight to keep me on my tracks. 

“I—” I inhale deeply. I know he doesn’t kiss. Yet I demanded it. I should have respected his decision. Would it be bad if I just peck his lips? Would he mind? Sinking my lower lip hard, I stare at him, he is staring at me intensely and I can’t seem to understand what he is thinking about me or this situation. 

His plump heart shaped pinkish lips, a small mole under his lips which is not so visible but I can see the blackish dot. He is wearing a gray crisp shirt, black vest, two of the buttons of his shirt are undone, loose necktie, sleeves are rolling upward, resting on his elbows, showing off the strong tan veiny hands, golden Rolex watch hugging his strong wrist. He is devilishly handsome. His hair is messy because I had tugged on them tightly and he let me do that.

I step forward, my face near his chest. Standing on my tiptoes, I clutch his collar tightly, yanking him downwards a slightest bit as he is so huge in front of me and he is an entire feet taller than me, I press my lips with him and his breath hitches. I can sense his muscle tenses and I close my eyes. I quickly detach my lips from his and step backward. 

I quickly spin myself and run near the elevator. My heart is beating so fast that it could explode anytime or anyone can hear the rapid thumping against my chest. Oh my God. What have I done? Why did I kiss him? I quickly step inside the elevator and tap the button zero. I saw him coming towards me and my heart almost dropped. 

There is no way I can face him right now. No way. First, I let him touch and then I kissed him on his lips. I heard, I researched him and he never kissed anyone. I was so greedy to touch my lips with him that I couldn’t control myself. I keep pressing the button so that it closes immediately and it almost closes but a hand grips the door and I gasp loudly. 

The elevator doors open again and I press myself on the mirrored wall, too ashamed to face him right now. He hovers over me while placing his hand beside the mirror, his warm breath hitting my forehead’s skin. I’m afraid he would see through everything in me.