39~ Cuts [18+]

Y'ALL! ‘TaeLeena’ ARE HERE! DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS!

 Taehyung

“Welcome, Aleena, but not you, Miss Archer.” I heard Soong Woon say to  Jasmine while my eyes were busy observing the flower in front of me. So soft, innocent and breakable as if  I touch her and she will burn into ashes and  all of her bones will be broken if I touch her. I stare at her for a long time, and so does she. Not breaking our eye contacts as if it’s for eternity. 

“Do you know that you’re an asshole? Let me repeat, a-s-s-h-o-l-e!” Jasmine spells the whole word ‘asshole’ and Aleena’s eye contact with mine finally breaks and she transfers her gaze over Jasmine who is now storming towards the elevator again.  “Fucking trouble.” Soong Woon hisses and quickly gets up from the couch hunching near Jasmine to catch her. 

Aleena was about to follow them and spun herself but I stopped her. “Soong Woon will take care of her, I believe. We shouldn't interrupt them, that would be a good idea, I guess.”  I shove my left hand inside my pocket and get up from the couch. She looks at me with a frowning face and I nod my head slightly to make her understand. 

“Soong Woon shouldn’t do that to her, she’s hurt and she is my friend. And I have some responsibility to watch her.” She says with her soft voice as if honey is dripping down from her mouth, begging me to lick them. My pants tightens. Fuck. She has the ability to make me hard without any effort, without any seducing words. A simple word would slip out of her sweet mouth and I would be hard as a rock.  

“Soong Woon will manage her and take her here, mark my words.” I counter and her frown deepens. “You know? How? I always heard from Jaz that Soong Woon always fights with her.” She crosses her arms over her chest. She is wearing a brown woollen sweater with a turtleneck, with a black ripped jeans hugging her legs tightly, shaping them sexily, and a pair of black ankle boots. Black wavy hair opens up fully which has part in the middle. Her signature look. She looks soft and beautiful. Magnificent. Stunning. Alluring. Whatever, I'm at a loss of words as always. 

“You should never judge anything by seeing only one part of the coin, Miss Aleena.” I utter and she sighs. “I don’t, Mr. Kim. I’m not the type of person who would  judge everything easily without observing. I observe, Mr. Kim.” She replies and I nod. Observing her features. So does her, looking at me with her coffee brown soft eyes. She has created a long wing which made her look more beautiful and her eyes more big.

“I just saw your instagram account.” She says and I raise a brow. “Come and take a seat, bella. After all, you have come to see Soong Woon and you’re his guest, hun?” My jaw clenches slightly but I remain calm. No matter how Soong Woon sees Aleena, It is probably platonic but still I hate this. “Hmm, but Soong Woon is not here, so, should I just go back, Mr. Kim?” She asks and my eyebrow raises again. Testing me, hun?