26~ Moon

DO VOTES AND LOTS OF COMMENTS, BEES😊

Aleena's Pov

“You know Jerry? Kim Taehyung went to my Uni today. He even wiped my nose too. He is a multilingual person which means he can speak some different languages fluently. How talented he is, right?” It's a weird habit of mine, talking to animals or something which can't reply to me, judge me over my stupidity.

“I went to visit the alley where those abandoned dogs are, I called them with my whistle and they all came to me. I fed them, Jerry. And they were so happy to eat, it makes me happy. Gotta write in my journal that I fed them, isn’t it good work? Self satisfaction, you know?” I giggle while Jerry is eating his food and I pat his head when he begins to pad his soft paw and directly climbs on my lap while his big tail is folding under his body.

“Mr. Jerry, I need to study, baby. Will you allow me to work on my reactions?” I ask and he meows loudly. I still remember the day when I found Jerry near a river, he was shivering to death and I almost lost hope that he wouldn’t make it but he did. He survived and he is my big boy now, almost nine month running. 

Getting up from the floor and placing Jerry on his comfy bed, I get up again to gather my papers and notes to work on them. Jerry also gets up from his comfy soft bed while licking his body and whenever he sees me taking a seat on the floor covered with a fluffy carpet, he begins to run near me and directly sits down on the notes I gathered earlier for study. I giggle.

“Yo, Mr. Jerry, move aside—” I giggle and move her body aside but he again sits in the previous place, above the notes and begins to lick his paw. My phone vibrates and I see Yoongi and Adeline are requesting a face-time with them. Picking the call, I bring my phone in front of my face and greet them happily. 

“You cute witch, did you complete the whole assignment alone?” Adeline asks and I chuckle. “Hey, don't call my Dummy a cute witch. She is a little Dummy because she always gets stuck in overthinking and pondering about Professor Kim that he will punish her.” Yoongi protests and I giggle.

“You want to see Mr. Jerry? How my son is bragging to me and resisting me from studying.” I lower the mobile and show them how Jerry is tangling himself and playing with his small soft ball. “Aw my baby is playing.” Adeline purrs and we talk for a while until I decide to go back to study. Then I talk to Jasmine, I know how lonely she is, she might not show them emptiness but I can understand. So, we talk everyday even after the office.

Jerry falls asleep pretty fast on the floor and I hover myself to work on the paper. Eyeing them and taking notes and writing them down. Something ticks on my brain. How are the dogs doing whom I left in the alley? Are they doing okay? Should I go back and feed them? Maybe I can help them to get a foster home.