17~ Tattoos

Aleena’s Pov

Aleena’s Pov

“Did I tell you to leave without explaining to me why you are here, Miss Aleena?” He husks out, his husky melodic dark velvety smooth voice ringing on my ear again and again. Why? Because he doesn’t talk that much.

Hell, if I had a voice like him, that gorgeous velvety calm and smooth voice that has a crucial ability to kill someone, I would never stop talking. However, he is the complete opposite. He doesn’t talk as if he is a muted guy, so calm and silent, everything around me is, his manly scent, strong cologne burning my nostril. 

Wait, is he right near me? Behind me? I bite my lower lip hard, my breath hitches on my throat, the short hair of my neck standing up because of the heat he is providing right now. He is right behind me, oh my God.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kim—”

“Look at me when you are talking to me.” He says calmly but I can feel him clenching his jaw tightly. That’s the only thing I am so bad at. Talking to Kim Taehyung when looking at him. Biting my lower lip harshly, I slowly spun myself around to face him while the guy was already staring at me with a pair of blank eyes.

That pair of mesmerising hazel eyes, double and mono eyelids, a small adorable mole under his eye. Everything about him is so damn attractive. Whereas the face of a greek God without any facial hair, sharp jaw, honey tanned skin, heart shaped pinkish soft lips, he has a thick muscular body beneath the white black shirt he is wearing now, almost all of the buttons are undone and I can see the six pack hard and toned abs and that V line—

“Staring is a bad habit, Miss Aleena—” He coos softly, his voice is hard and rough yet soft. A sudden heat across on my cheeks.

“I am sorry—”

“Hm, you are sorry. Then?” He asks and crosses his arms over his hard chest and I am still staring at his hard chest now covered with his masterpiece veiny hands.

“Actually, I came to the wrong floor, pardon me for that, I just wanted to go to Mr. Jeon’s room but as I came to the wrong floor, I just didn’t notice it was your room and I didn’t even even come to this floor before and both of the floor has almost same interior so, I just-I just—”

“Hm. But what about stepping inside without my permission?” He asks and I suck a deep breath when he steps closer and I immediately step back. “I am extremely sorry for that, Mr. Kim. I wouldn’t do that ever again. I am sorry.” I admit and look down at my feet, hoping he doesn’t get mad.

“So, you regret coming to the wrong floor?” No, obviously no because if I wouldn’t come here then I would miss the Greek God almost naked and damn that body. But I can’t admit it of course, he would think I was drooling over him which is a pure truth.