4 Who Thinks of Xiao Ming?

Qian Huang blew him a kiss when he saw the comments that flooded in after that message. Quite honestly, he normally hated it when Xiao Ming was so idealistic. In the past, that had already made things troublesome for them quite a few times. He had refused a few sponsorships by brands because he didn't want to advertise something that he hadn't really tried himself or didn't approve of after trying it out.

While he understood where Xiao Ming was coming from, it was seriously hurting their business in the early stages. If you wanted to make money, then there were a few things that you would likely need to accept. Now though, there were a few opportunities that they wouldn't have that their competition could take. It really wasn't a good way to start out. So for the first few months, he had always argued with him about how they were supposed to grow if he was this way.

But anyway, things had turned out to be right this was because this was also what their audience loved about Xiao Ming: The way he genuinely loved what he did and was able to show his passion.

If he lost that or suppressed it just so they could better cash in, that also wouldn't be right. In that case, the ones that had always supported them and were attracted by Xiao Ming's way of being would definitely leave. And that ... While it might not generate that kind of large sum, it was at least something that they could rely on.

He was sure that these people wouldn't just leave when trouble occurred. Those sponsors though? They definitely would. They would in a heartbeat if they thought that their channel didn't have any value to them anymore.

Their current audience was different from that. It had taken him some time to see that but now, he finally agreed with Xiao Ming's way of seeing things so he didn't want to risk losing them either.

Just how right that decision had been could be seen when looking at the screen of the laptop. Qian Huang's lips curved up when there was another message coming up. This one was once again from Nin Sha:

[I love you just as much as you seem to love cooking. Hope you will never lose that passion.]

Qian Huang covered his eyes with his hands and then silently laughed. That guy ... He one hundred percent had a crush on Xiao Ming. Well, it probably wasn't that unexpected. Xiao Ming was handsome, definitely looked good on camera as well, and was also gentle. Furthermore, he could cook. Many people could already be conquered just by that. Still, most people wouldn't be as shameless as this Nin Sha and just put the truth out there like this.

The next few comments were a row of ridicule for precisely this confession.

Xiao Ming Ming: [Nin Sha, don't be shameless! ( ≧Д≦) What are you going to do if Qian Huang reads that comment aloud?]

Little Butterfly: [If you love him so much and want him to not stop, then you'd better shell out, Nin Sha! (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ What are you going to do if he has to work on TV after all?] She sent a row of laughter after that, definitely making a jab at how he had been behaving in the afternoon when they got out of the press conference and Nin Sha wouldn't stop giving out gifts to their channel.

Quite unsurprisingly, Nin Sha didn't have a problem with that. Instead, he probably decided that actions spoke louder than words and sent another row of presents their way, not even choosing to be cheap and instead working himself up from the lowest all the way up to the highest as if he wanted to say that as long as Xiao Ming asked for it, he would provide him with everything he needed.

The other viewers were shocked speechless and could only send a row of ellipses.

Meanwhile, Xiao Ming didn't have the slightest idea of what was going on in the channel. This was also why they had originally decided to do it like this: If he always had to keep an eye on what was going on online, it would distract him from cooking and who knows if the dishes would turn out well? Thus, Qian Huang always screened what was happening and only mentioned the highlights so Xiao Ming could react to them.