42 All Thanks to Him?

The video started off with Qian Huang's face, making Xiao Ming and Li Shui exchange a horrified look. Not only had the mysterious video file started to play on its own, it even showed Qian Huang. Just what was up with this? The worst thing was that this was definitely not a part of one of their live stream videos but something that had been filmed with a phone, probably the one that Qian Huang was holding himself.

Qian Huang's expression in the video was complicated. He seemed to be typing something and then, the screen changed, showing the messages interface on Weibo.

Bright Yellow Water: [So do you like Xiao Ming or not?]

The message was being typed out letter by letter and both their eyes widened. What kind of question was this? And who had it been sent to? The latter question could probably be answered easily because next, a very familiar username appeared.

Nin Sha: [Like.]

Xiao Ming's heartbeat thundered in his ears and he didn't know how to react. He had often seen Nin Sha proclaim his feelings in the comment section of the live streams but many viewers would do so. This was different. This was a confession of actual feelings that could not be misunderstood for the feelings of a fan.

Li Shui wanted to say something but the screen already changed back to Qian Huang's expression that showed his brows furrowed and his lips twitching. Clearly, he felt a bit vexed with that response. Then, the video turned black, clearly having reached its end.

Xiao Ming end Li Shui continued to look at the screen, neither knowing what to say. Finally, they exchanged another glance.

"What was that?"

Li Shui could only shrug his shoulders. "I have no idea either. But looks like Qian Huang had some kind of secret conversation going on with Nin Sha." To be honest, he wasn't surprised at that. While they had never really talked about how they imagined their future partners to be, he and Qian Huang had absolutely talked about how they thought Xiao Ming's future partner should be.

And Nin Sha as the person who always tried to woo Xiao Ming in the comment section was definitely somebody they had talked about quite a bit. They just couldn't help themselves. Seeing that there was somebody who showed interest in Xiao Ming, they felt the need to make sure that it was a decent person. They couldn't let just anyone try to get together with Xiao Ming after all, could they?

Xiao Ming thought for a moment and then opened Weibo, looking at the messages on their official account. There was indeed a thread with Nin Sha but the last few messages weren't displayed. At the very least, there wasn't the question that Qian Huang had asked in the video.

Xiao Ming raised his brows, feeling that there was something he had to talk about with Qian Huang. Right now wasn't the right moment though. He shook his head, switched his phone off, and put it back in his pocket. "In any case, let's just pick up the ingredients and then hurry back. It's better to speak about this with Qian Huang directly instead of guessing by ourselves."

"Oh." Li Shui nodded and the two of them hurried up, finally rushing back to the apartment.

Qian Huang who had no idea what had just happened greeted them happily. "I already looked through the kitchen. I'm sure you'll love it!"

Xiao Ming furrowed his brows and then walked over to Qian Huang, pulling out his phone and clicking on the video file.

Qian Huang was confused at first. But seeing the messages shown in the video, his eyes widened.

Xiao Ming raised his brows at him, his expression questioning. "Will I love it just as much as Nin Sha likes me?"

Qian Huang gave a wry smile. "I was just curious."