97 Unforgiving

That conversation was indeed one of the priorities the Si clan currently had.

Si Shi Wu had waited in the main living room, immediately getting up to greet his master and Si Yi once they walked in through the door.

Si Jin turned to look at him, clearly wanting to get right to the task he had given him: practicing decorating dishes.

Si Shi Wu was able to guess what his master wanted but he still motioned into the room first. "We need to have a talk."

Si Yi raised his brows but followed inside, and Si Jin also went to sit down even though he really would've liked to get started on making up for his lacking skills immediately. But anyway, if Si Shi Wu behaved like this, there had to be something important up. So he would patiently listen.

Si Shi Er had managed to smuggle his boyfriend into the house under the watchful eyes of his master and Si Yi but he didn't walk into the room with them. Instead, he took Fu Jia's hand and pulled him along to his own room.

This was a victory for him that he wouldn't have thought he'd gain anytime soon. Thus, it was best not to tempt fate and have Si Yi realize that his boyfriend was actually here. At the very least not until Fu Jia hadn't already seen everything and there wouldn't be a reason anymore to throw him out.

Yes, he would shamelessly use the opportunity that had presented itself to make sure that his boyfriend would gain a better position among the partners of the ninjas of the clan. He felt that Fu Jia deserved it.

Back in the main room, Si Shi Wu recounted what had happened to his master and Si Yi. "So, to summarize, we need to do something about Si Er. Young master Xiao really isn't happy. Neither are Qian Huang and Li Shui for that matter. If we don't do something soon, or something like this happens again, I'm afraid that your chances will drop drastically if they haven't already."

Si Yi's expression was stormy. He had been unhappy when Si Qi went to talk to Xiao Ming without orders and had told him something that had made him cautious regarding their master. But at the very least, Si Qi had managed to tell him something that might have intrigued Xiao Ming. He had also gained some valuable information for them, making sure that they wouldn't carelessly let Si Shi Wu get too close.

On the other hand, what had Si Er achieved? Clearly, he had done nothing but causing mischief. Now, they were the ones who had to do damage control and it seemed that it would be incredibly difficult.

Si Yi rubbed the bridge of his nose, not sure what to do about this. "Well, we need to have a talk with Si Er as soon as he gets back. Did you see him already?"

Si Shi Wu shook his head. "Not at all. I haven't heard from him either. I guess he also wouldn't take this from me."

Si Yi nodded, not surprised at that. Si Er was ranked high in the Si clan and that was something he prided himself in. He wouldn't take advice or orders from anyone who was ranked below. So really, only he or his master would be able to do this. And even if it was them, it wasn't like they didn't know that Si Er was a sneaky guy who might just ignore whatever they said.

He turned to his master, hoping that he would have some kind of suggestion.

Si Jin thought for a moment and then took out his phone, writing a message before he put it back into his pocket. He didn't say anything but his blank expression seemed a little forbidding even though there probably wasn't any difference to how he usually looked.

Si Yi turned back to Si Shi Wu, giving a hum. "We will take care of this as soon as he gets back. As for you, good work. Try to keep communication open with Bright Yellow Water. You aren't one of the contestants so that won't be dangerous for them. And it would be good if we had somebody who was able to find out what's going on that side."