31 Venomous

While the three men from Bright Yellow Water were cheering up, the seventeen ninjas of the Si clan finished wrapping up their work and then went their own ways. Not all of them were as peaceful as in the other house though.

"Si Er. Si Er!" Si Shi Qi stormed through the house, looking for Si Er. "Get out here, you bastard!"

Si Er was still sitting at his desk up on the second floor turned to glance out of the door but couldn't see anyone. Well, it also sounded as if Si Shi Qi was still quite a bit away. Anyway, he wasn't about to go out and serve himself up on a silver platter. Who knew what had gotten into that guy for yelling around so much?

Si Shi Qi downstairs continued calling out for him until another person thundered back.

"Silence!"

Si Shi Qi immediately piped down and even crouched down in the corridor where he currently was. Shit. Now, he had actually managed to make Si Yi angry. Ah, he probably should've expected that. Master was probably back to learning how to cook again. In that case, his constant yelling would disturb him. But he still wasn't willing to let this rest!

He took out his phone and then send a message.

Si Shi Qi: [Get your ass over to my room immediately, you bastard!!!]

Si Er raised his own phone, looked at the message, and then raised his brows. Go over? Was he an idiot? He put the phone down and then turned back to the screen, looking at the comments that were rolling in with a satisfied smile. When this came out, Master would definitely be very satisfied with his service. Ah, his job was the best.

Meanwhile, Si Shi Qi was still staring at his phone, waiting for an answer. Unfortunately, there was nothing. He grumbled to himself, got back up on his feet, and then started to search through the rest of the house. In any case, that guy wouldn't be able to vanish into thin air. As long as he looked long enough, he would definitely be able to find him.

Soon enough, he arrived on the second floor. He walked down one corridor after the other until the telltale sign of keys clacking sounded close by. He followed it, finally reaching a door. He stood in front of it and narrowed his eyes. This bastard! He had probably seen his message the moment he had sent it but he just ignored it! He'd show him!

Si Shi Qi stepped back one step and raised his leg, ready to kick down the door. Then, he reconsidered. The noise that would make would definitely get him onto Si Yi's blacklist for today at the very least and maybe even for longer depending on what Master was doing right now. How could he let that happen? He had already annoyed him before!

Finally, he retracted his foot and just opened the door normally, going in while obviously steaming.

Si Er didn't even turn around and just looked up at the reflection of Si Shi Qi's on the screen. "Whoa, you look furious. Did something happen?"

Si Shi Qi stormed over, grabbed the back of the chair, and turned him around. "Is this you?" Then, he shoved his phone into his face, glaring at him.

Si Er slightly leaned to the side, squinting his eyes at the Weibo post in front of him.

Binary Shuriken: [How dare you say stuff like that about my goddess Tao Jin, @Misses Youya? Not afraid that somebody will find some gossip about you? Maybe everyone should take a look at this!]

Attached was a link to a website.

Si Er looked up at Si Shi Qi and raised his brows. "What made you feel that this was me?"

"Nobody else would use such a stupid username!"

Si Er tsked. "What stupid? Is it any worse than our usual ones? I don't think yours is that good either."