43 Discussing the Live Stream

Having come to a decision, the three of them didn't bother about the problem with the video file any longer. The only difference from before was that Qian Huang made it a point to turn his phone around whenever he wasn't using it to make sure that nobody else could spy on him.

Right now, that was the only thing he could do to ensure that nothing could happen. It would probably be best if he took some time in the next few days to get something for the three of them to cover the camera on their phones though so that there couldn't be any accidents. A video of them being sent to them was still something that they could live with but if videos of them were sent to other people, it would be a different matter altogether.

For the time being, he couldn't bother about that though. The three of them took a look at everything in the apartment again, making sure that they knew where everything that they needed was and that everything was ready for their work. By the time they finished, they went over everything for tomorrow's itinerary before they already went to sleep.

The next day, they got up bright and early, Xiao Ming made breakfast like every day, and then they headed out to the hotel where 'Golden Spoon' would be filmed. This was the very same place where the announcement conference had been held so they were actually familiar with the place.

Xiao Ming took a deep breath while they were still in the car, trying to calm himself down. He definitely didn't want to make any trouble but he couldn't help but be nervous. They had spoken with the crew of 'Golden Spoon' every now and then but most of that had been handled by Qian Huang, and the relevant information then been passed on to him. So today would be the first day that he really had to interact with the producer and everyone else that was involved again. It was definitely something that he wasn't sure if he would be able to do it well.

Just as usual, Qian Huang reached over and patted his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Today, you won't have to act as the judge yet. You are just giving the viewers a first impression of the place where the casting will be held to hype it up a bit more. It's pretty much the same as doing our own live streams so you don't have to worry yet."

Xiao Ming gave him a doubtful look. "It's not at our own place and I'm not cooking. I'm not quite sure how this can be counted as the same as usual." And in any case, even before their usual live streams, he was also nervous. Adding an unfamiliar environment and a new task, and he really didn't know where to put his hands. Most likely, it would be completely obvious how nervous he was when they started filming. Maybe even the producer and the host would be able to see it. Then, it would be making trouble for Qian Huang and Li Shui again.

Li Shui turned around in the driver's seat after parking the car and gave Xiao Ming a look as well. "Look at it this way: Even if it doesn't work out well, we can still go back to just doing the live stream in the future. In any case, things are going quite well, aren't they? So you shouldn't think too much. Just do your best. If it's not enough, then it's just not supposed to be."

Qian Huang shot back an angry look, not quite sure why Li Shui would say something like this.

Xiao Ming felt that Li Shui's try to comfort him was quite novel but it also didn't help much. In any case, he was worried. No matter what he did, that couldn't be changed. He could only try to face it head-on.

He looked at Li Shui and Qian Huang and forced himself to give a smile. "It's alright. I will do my best. In any case, sometimes, there just are things that you can't get around. So there's really no reason to make a fuss about it. Don't bother about me. Let's just all give our best." He still worried but he turned around to look at the hotel again, opened the door of the car, and got out. The other two followed him and they stood on the sidewalk for a while, looking at the building in front of them.