95 Opposites Attract

Si Jin kept quiet on the way back. A lot of things had happened today and he felt like he first needed to think them through. After a while, he took out his phone and messaged Si Shi Wu, telling him that he needed help with learning how to decorate dishes after they got back home.

Then, he turned to look at the back of the driver's seat, trying to focus on the other issue that had been going through his mind today: what made people like something? Whether it was another person or something they did, just what was the reason behind that?

He didn't feel like looking that up on his phone and instead figured that he might get some opinions first. Turning to Si Shi Er, he designated him as the first object of his study. Anyway, while his answers before hadn't been very good, he should be able to answer a simple one like this. "What do you like about your boyfriend?"

Si Shi Er who was sitting between Si Jin and said boyfriend turned to his master and widened his eyes, not quite sure if he had heard that right. "I beg your pardon?"

Si Jin felt annoyed, doubting that Si Shi Er would be able to give him a good answer after all. Thus, he leaned forward and looked at Si Shi Er's boyfriend instead. "What do you like about him?"

Fu Jia had already caught onto what was happening with his boyfriend's boss so he didn't even need to think twice. "Oh, there are a lot of things to like about him! For one, he is really funny. You probably wouldn't know this but the jokes he can crack are hilarious. Then, of course, I also like his handsome looks." He reached over and rubbed his boyfriend's chest, giving him an appreciative smile. "Other than that, he is really charming. Like, he just treats me very well.

"You know, I haven't had a job in a while and I feel like most people are looking down on me for that but Ah Ming has never cared. He likes me just as I am, job or no job. He said it's alright if I drift around for a while longer as long as I'm happy with what I find for me to do in the end."

Si Jin nodded, feeling that this was quite informative. He had already known about the good looks part and when he thought about himself, he had to admit that he did think of Xiao Ming as very good-looking.

Xiao Ming was tall and had a pair of nice hands with long fingers that held a surprising strength for his slender frame. His hairstyle was that deliberately slightly messy look that worked well with hair that was a little longer. The way it sometimes fell onto his forehead made it look soft, really tempting to touch.

And yes, he also liked his facial features. Xiao Ming's eyes were very expressive, the brows aiding in that look. His smile was sweet while the pronounced jaw-line gave him a more masculine charm.

As for his personality ... maybe it was wrong to say this considering that they hadn't really interacted face-to-face and he had only ever seen him in the stream but he did feel that he was a very kind person. Maybe he appreciated that in people?

By now, Si Shi Er had realized that he had indeed heard right. He couldn't help but still want to answer his master's question even though he seemed to have already moved on. "Well, what I like about Xiao Jia is that he is so optimistic.

"You know, life seems bleak sometimes but no matter how dire a situation is, he is always able to look at it and find something good about it. He just has that kind of energy that makes you feel happy. And that is something that I really enjoy having in my life."

Si Jin nodded and then turned to look to the front again. "Then what do you like about Si Qi?"

Fu Jia leaned forward again, blinking his eyes. "Who is Si Qi?"

Si Shi Er glanced to the side and shook his head at him before motioning towards the driver seat.

Fu Jia's expression turned knowing and he leaned back again, just listening for the response. Clearly, that question hadn't been meant for them.