85 Not That Dignified

When they arrived at the address that Si Er had sent over, the four men couldn't help but look at the signs that had been put up close to the door and the people that were gathered outside, standing around in small groups and talking spiritedly.

Si Shi Er's boyfriend glanced to the backseat, already feeling like Si Jin was the one who was calling the shots here. "What's this?"

Si Jin looked outside, not having an idea either. One of the signs outside proclaimed this to be some kind of event centered around food. He had never heard of it so he didn't know what to expect.

Si Yi glanced at him through the rearview mirror, trying to figure out if his master knew the relevant information. From what had just happened, he was pretty sure that he was just trying to answer some kind of question and had decided that he didn't want to wait until the day was over and everyone returned home to their temporary headquarters in the evening. Most likely, he hadn't bothered to find out what they were doing and had just gotten Si Er to get him the address where he could find the people he wanted to see.

"Should I see if I have to get us tickets?"

Si Jin nodded and then just continued to sit there while Si Yi parked the car and then got out, going to gather some information.

Meanwhile, Si Shi Er's boyfriend turned back to the two ninjas on the backseat, hugging his seat. "So, what's your name? I am Fu Jia."

Si Shi Er was getting flustered and already wanted to jump in to explain but his master was faster.

"Si Jin."

Fu Jia just nodded at that. In any case, he just wanted to know. But speaking of which, there was still one more person. He pointed at the empty driver seat and then raised brows. "And him?"

"Si Yi."

"Oh, so you're related?"

Si Jin shook his head at that but didn't explain.

Si Shi Er felt like he was sweating all over. He had thought that it would be great if he finally got the chance to introduce his boyfriend to the others and officially tell him about the Si clan. He had always imagined it to be some kind of gesture of acceptance that would finally make him feel like they weren't judging his relationship with Fu Jia anymore.

But now, he wasn't sure if maybe he had been wishing for a little too much. Having your partner know the others and actually have him interact with them was actually really stressful.

He wondered how Si Shi Qi was doing this. Then again, Si Shi Qi's wife was a famous actress. She knew how to deal with other people. Fu Jia, on the other hand ... Oh, well, he loved him no matter what but he really wasn't the kind of person you would brag about.

He had been tumbling from job to job and even now that he was twenty-seven, he still hadn't found what he wanted to do with his life. Fu Jia was actually a bit embarrassed about it himself but there was nothing he could do. In his own words, 'you can't find easily what your heart is beating for'. And since Shi Shi Er loved him, that was enough of an explanation for him. What the others of the clan thought about it though ... sometimes, he wished that he didn't know it all too well.

But in any case, it seemed that right now was an opportunity to bridge the gap at least a little. After all, his master hadn't complained about his boyfriend yet and maybe he would even value him for his interpersonal skills instead of whatever his job could've been. This opportunity couldn't be wasted!

Thus, Si Shi Er explained to his boyfriend himself. "They're not. It's more of an ... well, just imagine that it's a long story that goes back some generations."