53 Staring

Xiao Ming looked back, not quite sure what to think. If he ignored the fact that his face was completely expressionless, then the man opposite him was really handsome. He had a pair of unusually expressive eyes, his hair was meticulously styled, and the clothes he wore were fitting to the point where it was clear that these were custom-made. For a moment, he couldn't help but think that this was precisely the type of person that Shi Ru Qiu would describe as a male lead in his novels.

As soon as that thought occurred to him, Xiao Ming tried to move his line of sight away. As a result, what he saw was another attractive man just a step away from the first one that was looking at him excitedly.

Xiao Ming's expression turned a little strange. Not because of two handsome men appearing at the same place but because this one wasn't a stranger. He had seen him just two days ago when he went to the store with Li Shui. This was the guy who had sent him the video. And that person had been talking about Nin Sha so ...

Xiao Ming's looked back. He had a faint guess in his heart just who this person in the middle might be. He really didn't know what to think. Unwittingly, all those love confessions and praises that Nin Sha had left in the comment section entered his mind, making him feel flustered.

To be honest, he had wondered every now and then just what type of guy Nin Sha really was. Somebody who would so passionately express himself online to a person that he didn't really know ... He had wondered if maybe there was nothing else going on in his life that he would react to a small food anchor like him this way.

When he found out that Nin Sha was actually somebody who had ties to the rich and famous, he had been quite stunned even though he probably should've figured it out by the way he usually threw plenty of gifts on the live streams as if money meant nothing to him. But previously, he had always thought that this guy was probably just throwing his hard-earned money out the window to support them.

It had warmed his heart while also making him feel a bit despicable for accepting all this. So he had always reminded him that while he was happy that he was supporting them, he also shouldn't overdo it. As it turned out, to Nin Sha, this bit of money wasn't much. Xiao Ming felt even more so that this was the case after seeing this display.

Well, the more he thought about it, the more complicated his feelings got. He didn't know what to say or do and could only look at him silently. As such, he finally realized that from beginning till end, Nin Sha's expression had never changed. After entering, he was just standing there, silently staring at him. He hadn't moved his gaze away for a single moment and hadn't moved a muscle. His whole face seemed completely expressionless save for that pair of eyes.

This was really ... It absolutely wasn't in line with how he would've imagined Nin Sha. He had thought that if they did indeed meet, this guy would be completely excited, rushing over to gush to him in the same way that he always did in the comment section. But as it turned out, he had been wrong. Nin Sha was completely different from his imagination.

On the other side, Si Er leaned over behind Si Jin and looked at Si Yi. "Hey, Brother Yi, is this a good sign?"

Si Yi furrowed his brows and glared at this idiot who was making a ruckus at this point in time. Hadn't he seen that their master was currently busy flirting with Young Master Xiao? He'd better shut up now!

Si Er just grinned and then leaned back, secretly taking out his phone and typing a bit.

A moment later, Xiao Ming's phone vibrated. He was sure that he had turned it on silent before, so he was a little startled. He looked away from Nin Sha and took out his phone, trying to see what was going on.

As a result, he was once again faced with a mysterious file that had suddenly appeared on his phone. It was even very conspicuously titled 'gift two'. Xiao Ming looked back up at the man next to Nin Sha with a complicated expression. He felt that if he looked at this, he would get another surprise like the last time. What would it be this time? He was afraid but curiosity won over his rational mind and he still clicked on it. In any case, Si Er probably would have opened it for him if he didn't do it himself.