52 Welcome to the Venue!

Every contestant had gotten a code after they registered online that they just needed to show to be led in. Right now, it was precisely the time for when the contestants slowly started to arrive. The ninjas of the Si clan were the first ones though. After all, they had come to impress. They couldn't let anybody steal their show.

The entrance to the venue next to the hotel was surrounded by media that wanted to get some pictures and the newest headlines about the start of 'Golden Spoon'. There were also a few security guards to make sure that nothing would happen and some service personal that would scan the codes of the contestants.

Because the information given upon registry had shown that there were some rather important people among the contestants, there were several entrances. The one that the ninjas of the Si clan were walking toward was naturally the main entrance. In any case, this was the place where the media coverage would be the highest, and also the one where young master Xiao would be most likely have his eyes trained on.

Needless to say, the one in front was Si Jin. For the occasion, he had dressed well but his always stoic face was still looking exactly the same. It actually gave off the appearance of a serious and hard to approach man. The media that was waiting to interview a few people, as well as the cameramen of the show, were immediately worried when they saw his appearance. He definitely looked like somebody that would be hard to interview.

They hastily turned their gazes to the person behind him but seeing Si Yi who had the appearance of a certified assistant that wouldn't let anybody bother his boss, they felt that he wouldn't be easy to approach either. They really felt like flipping a table. This kind of contestants ... what were they supposed to write about them?!

Still, after quietly grumbling to themselves, they rushed forward with a forced smile and immediately went for Si Jin. In any case, he looked like the more important person between the two of them so interviewing him seemed like the better idea.

Half a dozen microphones were held directly in front of his face and there was another row of reporters behind that one that were also trying to get closer. Si Jin glanced at them, his face still expressionless. Inwardly, he was unhappy though. He wanted to see Xiao Ming but now, there was a bunch of unrelated people in front of him. Truly a bother.

The man right in front of Si Jin started off. "Excuse me, Mister, might I ask your name? And what made you register for 'Golden Spoon'?"

The woman next to him immediately stretched her microphone out further and added a question of her own. "Are you a fan of Mister Yu's?"

"What do you think are your chances to win?" asked yet another reporter that was standing further to the side.

Si Jin glanced at these people and then at the doors to the venue that were only a few meters away. "I will win." Saying that, he slightly turned and Si Yi and Si Er stepped forward to pave the way through the crowd of reporters for their master.

The group of ninjas finally continued moving forward and soon reached the line of staff members that were waiting for the contestants to appear.

A young woman stepped forward and gave them a faint smile, greeting Si Jin and Si Yi. "Welcome to the venue of the casting for 'Golden Spoon'. The two of you are contestants that want to take part in the casting, right? Then please show me the code that you got send after you registered online."

Si Jin didn't move but Si Yi immediately took out his phone, showing her the code for his master's registration.

The woman wasn't quite sure what was going on but seeing a code, she immediately scanned it and motioned inside. "Welcome to the casting, you may go inside then." She glanced at Si Jin, clearly wanting to see his code as well, but Si Jin just walked past her, not caring in the least.