The little husband of the wrong marriage (1)

rierie: this novel was already here on watty but that's not complete. that contains arc 1 to 9 (the first world until the ninth world) then i just continue it, this is the first chapter of the tenth world. i'm a hundred percent lazy person. the main reason for me posting it here is for myself. i can actually read it online but i have a problem with the internet connection here in the area where i live, it's not that bad but it is also not that good so, yeah, better this way. also, maybe someone out there wanna read it too.

: for the first up to the ninth world, click here » Erishi_An (@erishi_an) then just try to find it there. it's been already months since i last saw this novel here on watty. i'll try to check my private library then if it's still there i will put it in my public library for you, guys, to see.
______

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 214 Marrying the wrong husband (1)

Wu Bai reappeared in the study in the space, he raised his foot and walked towards the door, and stopped at the door.

In the past, every time he came back, there would always be some changes here. He looked out the door, only to see that the flowers and plants around the gravel road had completely spread out, and what appeared in front of his eyes was a large area of ​​green mixed with colorful flowers.

Other than that, nothing else has changed.

He took a last look at the flowers and grass outside the house, and before going out, he came to the desk again. At this moment, the book on the desk had been replaced by another one.

""Shu Zian's Ancient Life"." Wu Bai muttered the words on the cover.

Wu Bai picked up the book and flipped through it. He found that the book was about a man named Shu Zian who traveled from another world to a poor scholar. In order to change his fate, he resolutely took the road of imperial examination.

Later, he was successfully admitted to Juren. On the way to Beijing to rush for the exam, in order to save money, he chose to take the mountain road, but was chased by a wild beast, injured and fainted. Fortunately, he was rescued by the bandits in the mountain, who valued his knowledge and wanted to put him He left behind the accounts of the management of the village, but he persuaded the gangsters to let him go with a clever mouth. Later, the government sent troops to clean up the bandits. It was he who thought of this kindness and saved these gangsters.

Shu Zian successfully went to Beijing to participate in Qiu Wei, successfully won the first prize in the examination, and has since stepped into the officialdom.

Later, Shu Zian claimed that he found a kind of food in ancient books called "sweet potato". It is true that the people of the whole country will no longer have to suffer from hunger.

But that's not all, Shu Zian later invented the thing 'cement'.

This thing can not only be used to build city walls to resist foreign enemies, but also to strengthen embankments, build canals and build roads.

That's right, this thing called 'cement' can also be used to build roads. The road surface repaired by 'cement' is extremely smooth, which can not only reduce the loss of vehicles and horses, but also make people travel much less bumpy.

Shu Zian often puts 'If you want to get rich, build roads first. 'This sentence is on the lips, and the people who are deeply favored by him also keep his words in their hearts.

Facts have proved that what Shu Zian said is correct. The cement roads in various places have been repaired, and there have been more merchants coming and going, which has driven the economic prosperity of the Great Southern Kingdom. Seeing that the national strength of the Great Southern Kingdom is increasing, the surrounding small countries have no choice but to bow their heads to the Great Southern Kingdom. It has laid the eternal foundation of the Great Southern Kingdom.