6

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 285 The Royal Husband of the Champion (6)

    After leaving the palace, Master Ren took Ren Leyao into the carriage, and the carriage slowly drove towards Ren's mansion.

    In the carriage, Ren Leyao said dissatisfiedly: "Father, why doesn't Auntie help me? If I become a concubine, I will also help her.

    " It's as simple as that." Master Ren persuaded.

    Ren Leyao quibbled: "My aunt and I are both daughters of the Ren family. Why can she become His Majesty's concubine, but I can't become the prince's concubine? Is the prince more respected than His Majesty?" Master Ren was shocked by her words

    . She was so frightened that she broke out in a cold sweat, she swore in her heart that she would never bring Ren Leyao into the palace again, if this word was heard by someone with a heart in the palace, not only Ren's mansion, but Concubine Li might also be implicated.

    "Father, did you hear what I said?" Ren Leyao said displeased.

    "I heard it." Master Ren said perfunctorily.

    He made up his mind that when he returned, he must find someone to marry Ren Leyao as soon as possible. As for the princess? He absolutely dare not think about it.

    In the palace

    , Concubine Li led the palace servants to the outside of the emperor's study room, but was stopped by someone.

    The person who stopped her was the chief eunuch Wang Fu, who recognized his godson Wang Xi. Wang Xi looked at Concubine Li and asked, "Is your majesty looking for your Majesty?

    " Grandpa Xi, let me know one or two." Concubine Li said with a smile.

    Wang Xi shook his whisk and said, "Just wait!"

    Then he walked into the imperial study.

    "Your Majesty, Concubine Li is asking to see you." Wang Xitong said politely.

    Hearing this, the emperor put down the memorial in his hand, raised his head and asked, "What is she here for?"

    "The empress made lotus seed soup for His Majesty herself." Wang Xi replied.

    "Forget it, let her come in!" the emperor ordered.

    "Yes." Wang Xi backed out upon hearing this.

    Concubine Li looked at Wang Xi, and said, "Eunuch Xi, what does your majesty say?"

    Wang Xi smiled and said, "Your Majesty

    , please let me in." Those who came to the palace were left outside the imperial study.

    She walked to the emperor on lotus steps. At this time, all the memorials on the emperor's desk had been put away by Wang Fu, and Concubine Li placed the tray on the desk.

    "Your Majesty, this is the lotus seed soup that my concubine made for you. Would you like to taste it?" Concubine Li picked up the porridge bowl, scooped up a spoonful and handed it to the emperor's mouth.

    The emperor held her hand and said comfortingly: "My concubine loves you."

    Then the emperor ate the lotus seed soup in the spoon with Concubine Li's hand.

    As soon as she took a bite, the emperor said, "Why is this soup so bitter?"

    Concubine Li put down the porridge bowl in her hand, her eyes turned red instantly, and tears fell beautifully.