4

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 314

    Early the next morning, the two yamen servants came to the tea stand again.

    The owner of the tea shed slowly walked towards them with two bowls of tea. One of the yamen servants, Zhao Yong, drank the tea first, and then started chatting with another yamen servant, Qian Si. Suddenly, Zhao Yong covered his stomach and said, "My stomach is a bit I’m not feeling well, let’s make it easier.”

    Qian Si waved his hand casually and said, “Go ahead, I’ll be watching, just come back quickly.”

    After Zhao Yong left in a hurry, Qian Si was a little bored, so he took a sip of tea , After a while, he also started to have a stomachache.

    "Boss, there is something wrong with your tea!" Qian Si asked angrily.

    The tea boss quickly shook his head and said innocently: "Guest officer, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my tea, other guests are fine after drinking it, but you and the guest officer just now had an accident, think about it carefully, are you coming to my place?" I ate something else before."

    Qian Si wanted to reason with the tea shop owner, but his stomach was too noisy, he glanced at the quiet inn, and finally gritted his teeth and left the tea shop.

    After he left, the back door of the inn was suddenly opened, and a carriage appeared at the door. Xiao Yueke quickly got into the carriage with the people around him, and the carriage quickly disappeared on the street behind the inn.

    Not long after, Zhao Yong hurried back and found that Qian Si was nowhere to be seen, so he hurriedly asked, "Where is the person sitting here just now?" The

    tea owner replied, "This guest officer has gone to the latrine."

    "He also went to the latrine." , so you can’t hold back until I come back!” Zhao Yong complained.

    After a while, Qian Si came back in a hurry. He grabbed the tea owner and asked, "Be honest, did you put something unclean in our tea? I haven't eaten anything since I left the house." It’s impossible for things to be recruited from other places.”

    Hearing this, Zhao Yong was stunned, he put down the tea bowl he had just picked up, and hurriedly asked: “What’s going on here?”

    “The two of us drank this It must not be a coincidence that the tea at home has diarrhea." Another yamen servant explained.

    "Oops! The inn!" The previous servant ran towards the inn in panic.

    The two hurried to the inn, and inquired with the shopkeeper, and sure enough, they learned that the woman Wu Bai asked them to watch had already checked out and was unable to leave.

    "You have to tell your lord about this quickly!" Zhao Yong said.

    "Yes!" Qian Si nodded.

    They walked out of the inn gate quickly, and were about to leave, Qian Si suddenly stopped, looked at the tea boss and said, "Take him back together, he will definitely have nothing to do with this matter!" Zhao Yong nodded, and the two stepped

    forward , work together to drag the tea boss away.

    "You let me go, you dare to commit murder in the street in broad daylight, I will sue you at the Yamen!" the tea boss threatened.

    The new county magistrate is the master of Qingtian. Since the other party came, there have been many fewer people doing evil in the whole county, so the tea boss thought that these two people would let him go.