26

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 305 The Royal Husband of the Champion (26)

    Wu Xu from the Ministry of Criminal Justice

    was dealing with the case of Song De and others when suddenly Lou Taihe walked in and said, "Your Highness, King An has passed away." "

    Uncle An has passed away!" Wu Xu stood up in shock and asked, "What is this?" What happened? Why did he die suddenly?"

    "I don't know what happened." Lou Taihe shook his head.

    "Uncle, I'll leave the rest of the matter to you. I have to go to the palace to see the situation." Wu Xu confessed.

    Wu Xu got up and left the Ministry of Justice. At the gate of the palace, he met the carriage on Wu Bai's mansion. The two got off the carriage. Wu Xu hurriedly walked towards Wu Bai.

    "Brother Bai, Uncle Anhuang passed away, do you know what happened?" Wu Xu asked.

    Wu Bai replied: "Father called me into the palace today to treat the emperor's uncle."

    "So, father promised to give death to Uncle An to make amends for those people who died in vain in Yongyuan Mansion?" Wu Xu asked.

    "Well, father agreed." Wu Bai nodded.

    The two were talking, Wu Chen led a group of palace people out, he saw Wu Bai and others, and proudly stepped forward to say hello.

    "Brother Huang, are you here to visit Emperor Father?" Wu Chen asked.

    "Yeah, where are you going?" Wu Xu asked curiously.

    "Uncle An Huang died of a serious illness. Father heard that the princess was very sad, so he specially ordered me to send some things to the princess as compensation." After Wu Chen answered Wu Xu's question, he cupped his hands and said, "My brother still has to finish the work." Farewell to what my father told me!"

    When Wu Chen walked away, Wu Bai said, "I always think Brother Sanhuang looks a bit strange?"

    "What's so strange?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "I can't say it, but I just find it very strange." Wu Bai said hesitantly.

    The three of them came to the imperial study room and learned that the emperor had returned to his bedroom, so they moved to the Tai Chi Hall.

    The emperor heard that the three of them were coming, after thinking about it, he let Xuan and the others go in.

    As soon as he entered the bedroom, Wu Bai saw the emperor lying on the bed with a pale face. He quickly knelt in front of the emperor's bed and shouted: "Father." The

    emperor looked at his two favorite children, and he sighed a long time. In a low voice, he said: "Get up quickly!"

    "Father, this matter is all my fault. I shouldn't force you to attack Uncle An." Wu Bai looked at the sickly emperor, and regretted that he had His attitude is too radical, he can find another way to deal with King An.

    The emperor shook his head and said: "You are not to blame for this matter, the emperor violated the law and committed the same crime as the common people."

    Wu Bai felt the pulse of the emperor, and found that the other party had a heart disease, he said sadly: "Father, you must get better! "

    "Don't worry, I'm not so helpless." The emperor comforted.