21

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 276: Little Husband White Moonlight (21)

    The maidservant of the Li family of the Li Palace

    hurried in from the outside.

    "Ma'am, the concubine is back." The servant girl reported.

    "Oh? Where's the lord?" Li Shi put down the soup in his hand and asked.

    This Feng Zining did not return for several days and nights, Li Shi really wanted to know how Li Wang would react.

    "The lord went to the concubine's courtyard with a sullen face." The servant girl said with a little joy.

    Mrs. Li wiped the corners of her mouth with a handkerchief, stood up, and said, "Come on, let's go and see the excitement." The

    servant girl quickly stretched out her hand and helped Mrs. Li walk towards Feng Zining's yard.

    In the courtyard, King Li asked worriedly: "Zi Ning, where have you been these few days? I am very worried about you." Feng Zi

    Ning stabbed, "The person you should be worried about should be Wu Bai. , As for me, you don’t need to worry.”

    “Zi Ning, don’t be angry, this Wu Bai has already been married to Xiao Zimo by His Majesty, you are my princess, how can I worry about him.” King Li explained.

    "Wu Bai was given a marriage to Xiao Zimo?" Feng Zining asked in shock.

    "That's right, it's spread all over the capital, haven't you heard about it?" King Li said suspiciously.

    "Why did Your Majesty give Wu Bai a marriage?" Feng Zining asked.

    She suffered losses at Wu Bai's hands again and again, and originally wanted to take revenge back, but she didn't expect that the other party would do better and get a marriage from the emperor. In this way, her previous thoughts of falling into the water in order to ruin Wu Bai's reputation It was in vain.

    "Your Majesty invited Master Yuan to enter the palace. It is said that Master Yuan told His Majesty that Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo were blessed by heaven. His Majesty may wish to make this couple perfect, so he bestowed marriage on them." King Li explained .

    "Fate? It's that bald donkey again!" Feng Zining gritted his teeth.

    She had been injured by this bald donkey before, and she was finally injured completely, but the other party came out to block her again!

    Hearing this, King Li's complexion changed, and he hurriedly stopped him: "Zi Ning, you are an eminent monk, you must not say this in front of outsiders, or you will bring disaster." This is now invited by His

    Majesty Gong, I heard that His Majesty respected Yuan very much, and even wanted to invite Yuan to be the national teacher, but after being rejected by Yuan, instead of getting angry, he valued Yuan even more.

    Fortunately, there is no one else here, if Feng Zining's words just now were heard by outsiders and passed to His Majesty's ears, then it will definitely cause trouble for Prince Li's Mansion.

    Feng Zining echoed, "I see." But in her heart, she thought that when she helped Lin He become the master of the Jackdaw Pavilion, she would ask Yuan to repay the debt she owed a hundred times and a thousand times.

    At this time, the servant girl came in and reported: "My lord, side concubine Li is asking to see you."

    "Let her go!" Feng Zining said angrily.