8

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 238 Chongxi Xiaofulang (8)

    Wu Bai opened the door, Mrs. Shang Shu quickly turned to look at him.

    "Doctor, how is the master?"

    "Your Excellency has woken up. This is the prescription I prescribed for Your Excellency." Wu Bai handed her the prescription in his hand.

    Mrs. Shangshu took the prescription, looked at it, and called the servants in the yard to fetch the medicine.

    "Doctor, can I go in and see the master now?" Mrs. Shang Shu asked.

    Wu Bai nodded and said: "Yes, but it shouldn't be too long, he needs to rest more." "

    Yes, I understand." Mrs. Shang Shu nodded and replied.

    Then she recruited another servant and asked the other party to take Wu Bai down to rest first.

    Wu Bai thought that tomorrow would be the day to give the antidote to Zou Kang, so he refused: "Ma'am, I have other things to deal with, I can't stay in Shangshu's mansion, and leave." Mrs. Shangshu heard Wu Bai say so, and

    also It's not good to stay, so I just nodded and agreed.

    She said: "Doctor, you have nothing to repay the kindness and virtue of our husband and wife. You even told the doctor where to go. When the master recovers from illness, we will definitely come to thank you.

    " , I live in Xiangguo Temple recently, if my wife wants to find me, go to Xiangguo Temple!" Wu Bai replied.

    "Thank you, doctor, for letting me know." Mrs. Shangshu said blessedly.

    "You don't need to say thank you, ma'am, let's leave." Wu Bai cupped his hands.

    "Housekeeper, send the doctor off." Mrs. Shang Shu ordered.

    "Yes, ma'am," replied the butler.

    Wu Bai carried the medicine box on his back, and soon left Shangshu Mansion.

    In front of Shangshu Mansion, the steward had already ordered someone to prepare the carriage, Wu Bai got into the carriage, and the driver sent him back to Xiangguo Temple according to his instructions.

    The next day, Zou Kang and Wan Yasu's mother and son came to Wu Bai's yard together.

    Before Wu Bai asked, Zou Kang took the initiative to confess: "I happened to meet Mrs. Wu when I was out of the city.

    " Zou Kang dealt with it.

    She looked at Wu Bai with a smile on her face, and asked, "Brother Bai, I'll bring you the eight-treasure duck from 'Xianweilou' today." As she finished speaking, the

    maid following her took a step forward, holding her hand The food box inside is exposed.

    "Madam is really good at acting. The day before yesterday she slandered me in front of my father, but today she took the initiative to please me." Wu Bai praised.

    Wan Yasu put on a shy face, and said with an embarrassed smile: "Master misunderstood me to harm him, and I had no choice but to talk nonsense. My lord Bai doesn't remember the faults of villains, so please forgive me?"

    Wu Bai looked at her with a cold face. , opened the mouth and said: "I'm not that magnanimous, if others touch me in the dark, I can still expose it as if nothing happened!"