16

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 246 Chongxi Xiaofulang (Sixteen)

    In the afternoon, as soon as Xiao Zimo drank the soup that Wu Bai brought to him, Shangshu of the Ministry of Punishment walked in from the outside.

    The Secretary of the Ministry of Justice walked to the bed with a full face of excitement, and said, "Master Bai, thank you for saving me before. The last time I said goodbye, I thought I would never see the doctor again. I didn't expect to see you again!" "

    Haha , things are unpredictable, and I didn't expect to see you again." Xiao Zimo smiled awkwardly.

    "The genius doctor is rest assured to recuperate at home. My wife has already told me about you. Don't worry, we will never spread your news." The Secretary of the Ministry of Punishment assured.

    "In that case, thank you sir." Xiao Zimo cupped his hands and said.

    "The miraculous doctor is the great benefactor of our husband and wife, such a trivial matter is nothing." Minister of the Ministry of Punishment waved his hand.

    Xiao Zimo looked at the Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice, feeling a little tangled in his heart, whether he should seek help from the other party.

    After a long while, he decided to hold back and bury the things in his heart.

    "Genius doctor, what's the matter with you?" The Secretary of the Ministry of Punishment noticed that Xiao Zimo's expression was different.

    "I offended Prince Jing's Mansion, and I'm a little worried that I'm going to hurt your mansion." Xiao Zimo couldn't help but test out.

    The Minister of the Ministry of Punishment said indifferently: "It's okay, my Shangshu's mansion has long had enmity with the Duke Jing's family's family, Qi Guogong's mansion, so it's okay to offend them." "

    That's good." Xiao Zimo said reassuringly.

    "With all due respect, I don't know how the genius doctor offended Prince Jing's mansion?" the Minister of the Ministry of Punishment asked.

    Today he heard that the old concubine of Prince Jing's mansion went to Xiangguo Temple to make a big fuss with her own hands. She seemed to be looking for someone, but she couldn't find anyone. Finally, the emperor was the one who committed the crime, so the flag died down.

    Minister of the Ministry of Justice remembered that his wife had told him before that it was the miracle doctor he met in Xiangguo Temple. In this way, it is not difficult to imagine why the old princess brought people to make a fuss at Xiangguo Temple. She must have thought that the miracle doctor was in Xiangguo Temple.

    Xiao Zimo: "..." I want to know too! But the real genius doctor Bai refused to tell me!

    "Since it's inconvenient for the genius doctor to say it, then forget it." Shangshu Xingbu didn't ask further.

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai helplessly, as if to say: Tell me the truth quickly!

    The Secretary of the Ministry of Justice has been watching Xiao Zimo, and he followed him to look at Wu Bai, only to find that there was another person in the room, who was only paying attention to the genius doctor and ignored him.

    He cupped his hands to Wu Bai and said, "I don't know what to call this person?"

    "My surname is Xiao Mingyue, you can call me Xiao Yue." Wu Bai replied calmly.