3

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 337 The Initial World (3)

    Wu Bai looked at Wu Zhiming and said, "Okay, I see."

    Wu Zhiming saw Wu Bai's expression was calm and not in a hurry, so he couldn't help but asked, "Brother Bai, don't you want to go and see?"

    "I've already been there when I go back today." Wu Bai replied.

    "..." Wu Zhiming said dumbly for a moment, "Okay, then I'll go first."

    "Brother Zhiming, go slowly!" Wu Bai nodded.

    Xiao Zimo and others in the room heard the conversation between the two, especially Xiao's mother. She said happily: "Wu Rong's doing nothing, this is retribution on Wu Wenhao." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai and

    asked Asked: "Would you like to see a good show?"

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "There's nothing to see in crying." Wu Rong

    always thought that Wu Wenhao was the reincarnation of the Wenqu star in the sky, and she was looking forward to his high school champion. Now that Wu Wenhao has been expelled from the academy, she guessed It took a lot of trouble before he was willing to give up. Wu Bai didn't want to see the other party's appearance, so he simply stopped watching the excitement.

    "That's right, I'd better continue telling you stories!" Xiao Zimo pulled Wu Bai back to sit under the eaves.

    Xiao's father next to him nodded repeatedly and said: "Yes, yes, telling stories is the best. I also want to know if the gourd baby rescued grandpa!" After saying

    this, Xiao's mother couldn't help laughing, and said: "One big At such a young age, I actually like to listen to stories."

    Father Xiao said confidently: "Many people in the teahouse like to listen to books, and I am the same as listening to books." "

    Hahaha..." Xiao Zimo said with a smile, "Just now When we talked about the sixth child, he knows the invisibility technique... Finally he rescued several older brothers and grandfathers, but their youngest brother was bewitched by the snake spirit, and he recognized the snake spirit as his mother... Finally, the grandfather took out the lotus flower stand and awakened the younger brother With sanity, the seven brothers turned into colorful stones and worked together to suppress the snake spirit at the bottom of the mountain."

    "And what happened after that?" Wu Bai asked curiously, "Have they recovered as adults? Have they lived with grandpa forever? "

    "Later, the ending song started later..." Xiao Zimo laughed.

    "The ending song? What is the ending song?" Father Xiao asked beside him.

    Xiao Zimo said: "It's a piece of music, I'll sing a few lines for you, and you'll know, ahem... Gourd baby! Gourd baby! Seven melons on a vine..." "Hahaha...

    " Wu Bai couldn't help laughing.

    Xiao's father couldn't help laughing, he said: "I've never heard anyone else sing such a tune."

    Xiao's mother followed suit, and she said: "Zimo's singing is good, it's catchy, I understand it." What is he singing. "

    Hahaha..." Xiao Zimo himself couldn't help laughing.

    After everyone had laughed enough, Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo and said, "I still want to hear you tell the story of Journey to the West." As soon as these