4

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 338 The Initial World (4)

    When Mother Xiao saw the two of them coming back from fetching water, she walked towards the main room with the food and asked, "The kid from the Wu family is going to open a private school in the ancestral hall. Have you heard about it?" "I heard, everyone is discussing it.

    " This matter." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    "Ah!" Mother Xiao sighed and said angrily, "This Wu Rong family is really not a thing!"

    "What's wrong with her?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "My elder brother intends to send Yutang to study in the ancestral hall, but Wu Rong's family refuses to allow Yutang to go to the ancestral hall to attend classes." Mother Xiao said angrily.

    "Yutang?" Xiao Zimo remembered that this child was the grandson of his uncle. He was six years old this year. He was usually well-behaved and sensible, completely different from the monkeys in the village.

    "Why didn't she agree?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    Mother Xiao glanced at Wu Bai, but said nothing.

    However, both Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai understood that Wu Rong's heart hated Wu Bai, so he turned his anger on Xue Yutang.

    Xiao Zimo thought for a while, and said: "Since Wu Wenhao can't teach Yutang how to read, mother might as well call Yutang to Xiao's house. I have also studied in the academy for a few years, so it is no problem to teach Yutang how to read." After

    listening At these words, Xiao's mother's eyes lit up, and she stroked her palm and said, "Okay, I'll go to Xue's house in a while."

    Seeing that the matter was resolved, Xiao's father said, "Okay, let's eat first!"

    "Okay."

    After lunch, Xiao Father was arranging the dried peppers in the bamboo dustpan in the yard, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo started to clean up the dishes on the table, while Xiao's mother took out a basket, packed some things, and went happily to Xue's house.

    After Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo washed the bowls and chopsticks, Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai to the study on the right.

    There are not many Xiao family members, so there is a spare house for Xiao Zimo to use as a study.

    However, the Xiao family's study room is not big, it can only accommodate a row of bookshelves, a set of desks and a small table.

    Xiao Zimo said: "When the time comes, let Yutang sit at this small table, and I will sit behind the desk to teach him, what do you think?" "Yes."

    Wu Bai nodded, and then said, "Why don't we go together tomorrow? Go to the bazaar and buy some more things?"

    "Well, it is indeed necessary to buy some pens, inks, papers and inkstones." Xiao Zimo agreed.

    After discussing this matter, the two fetched water from the water tank and cleaned the study again. Before Xiao Zimo was seriously ill, Xiao's father and Xiao mother did not allow him to enter the study. dust.

    Seeing that the weather outside was fine, the two moved the books on the shelf to the yard to dry.

    After finishing these, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo went back to the room for an afternoon nap.

    In the afternoon, when the two woke up, they found that the sun had already set in the west, and they quickly put the books in the yard back in the study and put them away.