19

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 298 The Royal Husband of the Champion (19)

    The disaster was urgent, Wu Bai and others chose to go by water, and ten days later, they arrived at Yongyuan Mansion smoothly.

    At this time, the flood in Yongyuan Mansion has receded, and everyone transported food to the government office of Yongyuan Mansion. They did not meet a few people on the way. When they arrived at the government office, they realized that all the surviving people had come here.

    However, these people are confronting the government soldiers. The government soldiers hold weapons in their hands and are full of energy, but the appearance of the people is completely opposite. Everyone is yellow and thin. Although they account for a large number of people, there is no The strength and the government soldiers confronted each other, and the two sides could only stand in a stalemate like this.

    There were many people lying in the middle of the confrontation between the two sides, but upon closer inspection, one could find that almost all the people lying on the ground were sallow and emaciated civilians.

    Suddenly, someone discovered Wu Bai and others.

    "Food, it's food!!"

    The people gave up their confrontation with the government soldiers one after another, and all rushed towards Wu Bai and the others.

    Seeing that the situation was not good, the commander of the guard army immediately drew out his weapon and led his men to stop the people, but they did not dare to kill the people, so they had to do their best to keep the people away.

    Wu Bai was sitting on the horse, and he shouted loudly to the people: "Everyone stop first, we are sent by the imperial court to rescue you, these grains are prepared for you, everyone has a share.

    " The people were quiet for a moment, and then someone said: "Since the food is for us, why are you stopping us?" "

    Yes! Why are you stopping us!!" Many people said angrily.     Wu Bai pointed to the open space next to him and said loudly: "From now on, as long as you go there and line up, I 'll have someone

    distribute the food to you immediately!"

After a while, they all ran to the open space pointed by Wu Bai and lined up, but their eyes never left the food Wu Bai brought.

    Wu Bai ordered people to place the grain in the open space, guarded by the guards.

    At this time, the officials of Yongyuan Mansion came to Wu Bai under the protection of the soldiers, and they said respectfully: "Your official sees the fifth son!"

    Wu Bai glanced at the head official and said, "You are the prefect Song of Yongyuan Mansion. Virtue?"

    "It's the next official." Song De clasped his hands.

    After exchanging pleasantries between the two parties, Wu Bai immediately ordered Song De to set up a dozen large pots on the open space and start cooking porridge.

    Seeing that Wu Bai kept his promise and really wanted to distribute food to them, the common people waited obediently in the open space.

    After all the people received the porridge, Wu Bai asked some guards to guard the food, while he led another group of people to follow Song De and others into the government office.

    As soon as he entered the hall, Wu Bai pointed at Song De and sternly said: "Take them down!" The

    commander of the guard moved after hearing the sound, and quickly restrained Song De and other officials.