17

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 327 County magistrate Xiaofulang (seventeen)

    "Ahem, Master Wu asked me to come to the study for this purpose?" Xiao Zimo asked with a guilty conscience.

    Wu Bai closed the memorial in his hand, pressed it against Xiao Zimo's chest, stared at Xiao Zimo dangerously, and said at the same time: "Your Majesty has not answered my minister, what do you think of this memorial?"

    " This... I have reached the crown, it is normal for the courtiers to be anxious." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "Oh?" Wu Bai approached and asked: "Isn't Your Majesty not in a hurry?"

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai who was approaching suddenly, he took a step back in a hurry, and accidentally bumped into the desk, he subconsciously stretched out his hand to hold the desk, Ink stained his sleeves.

    Wu Bai stepped forward slowly, and pressed Xiao Zimo on the desk. He raised his hand to pinch Xiao Zimo's chin, and slowly leaned forward.

    "Wu Aiqing...don't mess around...you're a bully..." Xiao Zimo said intermittently.

    "Your Majesty is worrying too much. I just saw that your majesty's hair is a bit messy, so I will tidy it up for you." Wu Bai stretched out his hand to tidy up Xiao Zimo's hair.

    Hearing this, a trace of disappointment flashed in Xiao Zimo's heart. He watched the pink lips opening and closing close at hand, and his throat slipped up and down unconsciously.

    Wu Bai raised his head to look at Xiao Zimo's forehead, and asked suspiciously, "Is your majesty very hot? Why is there sweat on the forehead... um..." After a while,

    Xiao Zimo raised his deep eyes and said, "Wu Aiqing, This is the one you provoked!"

    "That's right, this humble minister is so bold that he just wants to deceive the king and commit crimes, what can your majesty do to me?" Wu Bai put his arms around Xiao Zimo's neck and said provocatively.

    "!" As soon as these words came out, the thread in Xiao Zimo's head snapped, he clasped Wu Bai's waist tightly, turned around, and pressed Wu Bai back on the desk.

    Who knew that he moved too much, and the inkstone on the table was accidentally knocked to the ground by two people.

    Outside the door, Wang Gonggong heard the sound of heavy objects falling on the ground, and he asked, "Your Majesty?"

    Xiao Zimo looked at the inkstone that was split in two on the ground, and replied to the door: "I'm fine."

    Then he whispered to Wu Bai: "Dare to provoke me, have you thought about the consequences?"

    Wu Bai lightly He smiled and said: "Of course I have thought about it, I have thought about it since the first time I saw His Majesty." "

    You are really courageous, it seems that I have underestimated you." Xiao Zimo lowered his eyes laughed.

    "Isn't it the same, Your Majesty? Otherwise, why would Your Majesty send the embroidered lady to my minister?" Wu Bai asked back with a smile.

    "..." Xiao Zimo was dumb for a moment, then he chuckled and leaned down.

    Outside the door, Wang Gonggong always felt that something was wrong when he heard the voice from inside. He lay on the door and listened carefully to make sure that he heard correctly. He suddenly felt that his head was in danger.