10

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 289 The Royal Husband of the Champion (10)

    After the banquet, Wu Bai was left behind by the emperor and the prince, while Xiao Zimo left the palace with the imperial edict of marriage.

    On the way out of the palace, many Jinshi looked at Xiao Zimo enviously, and many people surrounded him to leave the palace. They only thought that Xiao Zimo was given a marriage because of his status as the number one scholar, but they did not expect Xiao Zimo to be married. Know this with Wu Bai.

    Qi Chenghe looked at Xiao Zimo who was surrounded by the crowd, and secretly spurned Xiao Zimo.

    He used to think that Wu Bai was the younger brother of some minister's family, and Xiao Zimo would definitely have a smooth career in the future after he became a minister. Don't let him be jealous, on the contrary, he feels that Xiao Zimo doesn't think about making progress, and he will regret it sooner or later.

    Xiao Zimo didn't know that Qi Chenghe had such a big prejudice against him, so he thanked all Jinshi with a smile on his face, and invited them to come to his big wedding at that time.

    For Xiao Zimo's invitation, these Jinshi naturally happily agreed.

    In the imperial study room, Wu Bai looked at the emperor and the prince, and asked, "Father, brother, what's the matter with you asking me to stay?" The

    emperor and the prince simply didn't want to look at Wu Bai and the prince. Xiao Zimo and Xiao Zimo went out of the palace together, although sooner or later Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo would go out together, but they didn't want to see this scene so soon.

    Seeing that the two of them were silent, Wu Bai had no choice but to say: "Since it's all right, I'll go first." The

    emperor coughed twice and said, "I just want to tell you not to put too much sugar in the cakes."

    The prince agreed: " That's right, I also think there's too much sugar in that pastry."

    "Why didn't you tell me that day?" Wu Bai asked dubiously.

    "It's rare for you to make cakes for me. Of course, I can't dampen your confidence." The emperor made up.

    "Then you are willing to blow my confidence now?" Wu Bai looked at the two of them strangely, feeling that they were lying.

    "The sages often say that a wise king must be good at accepting advice. The same is true for this matter. After thinking about it for a while, I still feel that I should tell you the truth." The emperor said more and more smoothly, solemnly.

    Wu Xu secretly gave the emperor a thumbs up, and said in his heart: As expected of the emperor father, even I almost believed his unruffled attitude in the face of danger.

    Wu Bai asked the prince again, and found that the prince's taste was consistent with the emperor's, so he said: "Well, since you all like non-sweet, I will put less sugar next time." "That's right

    . "The emperor nodded.

    "My son, I will leave." Wu Bai proposed to leave.

    The emperor guessed that Xiao Zimo should have arrived at the gate of the palace at this moment, so he said briskly: "Let's go!"

    After Wu Bai left, the emperor glanced at Wu Xu and said: "You are a prince for nothing, even an excuse I can't even think of it, and I still have the face to learn from me!"