23

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 278

    Afterwards, Wu Bai didn't ask Yan Yi how he dealt with Lin He. He was very busy recently, and Wu's mother just sent someone to ask him to try on the wedding dress. The previous wedding dress was a bit too big. Wu's mother changed it again. Now he's going to try again.

    The style of this wedding dress was sent by Prince Xiao's mansion to Wu's mansion, and Xiao Zimo's wedding dress is also of the same style.

    Wu Bai put on the wedding dress according to Wu's mother's request. Against the backdrop of the wedding dress embroidered with big red pomegranate and mandarin duck patterns, the whole person revealed a distinctive nobility.

    Seeing Wu Bai raised the corners of her mouth slightly to herself, Yuqing couldn't help holding her breath, and fixed her eyes on Wu Bai.

    After a while, Yuqing came back to her senses and praised: "Master! You are so beautiful in your wedding dress!"

    Wu's mother was also very satisfied, she looked around Wu Bai, and then ordered someone to help Wu Bai change the wedding dress .

    "Okay, you guys go back first! If something happens, I will send someone to call you back." Mother Wu said to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Yes, mother, I understand."

    On this side, Wu Bai is constantly preparing for the wedding, and on the other side, Xiao Zimo is also doing the same.

    Prince Li's Mansion

    "Zi Ning, this is my new master of martial arts, I plan to let him teach me Kung Fu, so that I can compete with you in the future." Prince Li happily brought Feng Zi Ning to the training ground.

    Feng Zining looked at Teacher Wu's father, and said: "I don't know how master is, and Zi Ning wants to ask for advice, can I agree?"

    Teacher Wu hesitated for a moment, then said: "Sorry, I can't agree." "

    Why? "Feng Zining said puzzled.

    King Li knew Master Wu's worries, so he said, "Master Wu, Zi Ning is very good at kung fu, you don't have to worry about hurting her." When Feng Zining heard

    that she had underestimated herself, she immediately stretched out her hand to attack Master Wu past.

    Master Wu immediately dodged to the side, dodging Feng Zining's attack, and then the two quickly got up in the martial arts training ground.

    After half a cup of tea, Master Wu was a little bit at a loss. He knew that if he continued like this, he would definitely lose. In order to look good, he made a false move at Feng Zining and was about to retreat to the side, but he didn't expect Feng Zining He didn't catch his feint at all, but fell backwards following his attack.

    Li Wang was shocked and ran over to catch the fainted Feng Zining.

    "Zi Ning——"

    "Master, what's going on?" King Li asked.

    Master Wu withdrew his fist and replied fearfully: "I just made a feint and didn't use much strength. I don't know what happened to the princess and she fell down." "Come on, please go and ask the doctor.

    " King Li didn't have time to pursue Master Wu's crimes, he hurriedly picked up Feng Zining and walked towards Feng Zining's yard.

    After a while, the doctor was invited to take Feng Zining's pulse.