5

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 339 The Initial World (5)

    After Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo left the academy, they went to a pastry shop, bought two boxes of pastries, then went into a cloth shop, bought two bolts of fabric, and then returned to the ox cart.

    When Uncle Wu saw them coming back, he immediately returned the package containing the pen, ink, paper and inkstone to Wu Bai and the others.

    As they came back, the others all returned to the carriage one after another.

    Uncle Wu asked everyone to sit still, and then drove the ox cart towards Yunxi Village.

    When they went back, almost everyone was carrying something, which made the cart more crowded, but the atmosphere of joy was stronger, and everyone was talking.

    No, someone asked Wu Bai: "Brother Bai, what did you buy?"

    "It's nothing, just a snack." Wu Bai replied with a smile.

    Someone next to him said sharply: "No, it should be cloth! Snacks don't look like this." As soon as the words came out, the people around echoed

    , and then someone said to Wu Bai: "Brother Bai is Are you going to make new clothes? Do you need help? My hands are the most skillful, and no one in this town can say anything bad about the clothes I sew." "Hahaha, Brother Bai, you can do

    it Don't believe her words, she asked my wife to make the dress she is wearing!" An uncle couldn't help laughing.

    Hearing this, the aunt immediately glared at the uncle, then turned her head and continued to say to Wu Bai, "Brother Bai, don't listen to his nonsense."

    Wu Bai smiled awkwardly, shook his head and said, "No need, Thank you, auntie, for your kindness."

    The bullock cart wobbled all the way, and finally stopped at the entrance of the village, and everyone stopped chatting and jumped out of the carriage one after another.

    Wu Bai took the pastry and cloth, Xiao Zimo took the Four Treasures of the Study, and the two led the way to the north of the village.

    Seeing the two of them coming back with things, Mother Xiao asked, "What did you buy?"

    "The four treasures of the study and pastry cloth." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Go and put things away for dinner!" Mother Xiao said.

    "Okay."

    The two put away their things and went back to the main room again. Father Xiao and mother Xiao were sitting waiting for them. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo quickly sat down.

    Mother Xiao said with a smile: "I see that you like to eat radishes. Today I made radish soup with pork ribs in it. You should try it quickly.

    " Soft and refreshing, Wu Bai gave a thumbs up and said: "It's so fragrant!" "

    Haha... this stewed pork ribs with radish is the most nourishing, you can eat more if you like it." Mother Xiao said with a smile.

    "Mother, don't worry about us, you can eat yourself!" Wu Bai reminded.

    Xiao's mother nodded repeatedly: "Okay."

    The next day

    Xue Yutang came to Xiao's house very early, Xiao Zimo sighed helplessly, he kissed Wu Bai, and said: "Go on to sleep, I'll get up first