end

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 279: Little Husband Bai Yueguang (End)

    Feng Zining was finally taken down by Yan Yi. Her body was poisoned, and she was able to draw with Yan Yi at first, but gradually she was a little powerless. Yan Yi seized her flaws and took her down smoothly.

    After she was restrained, Lord Xiao and Princess Xiao walked into the room.

    Concubine Xiao wandered among the wives of various families all year round, so she recognized Feng Zining's identity at a glance.

    "Princess Li!"

    "What?" Everyone looked at Feng Zining in shock.

    Xiao Zimo said angrily: "She is the concubine Li who ruined Brother Bai's reputation before? She didn't hurt Brother Bai enough before, but now she wants to harm me again!" Feng Zining lowered her head and said nothing

    .

    Prince Xiao thought for a while and said, "Take her down and lock her up. Remember, don't let anyone escape." "

    Yes." The guards quickly caught Feng Zining away from here.

    Although Prince Xiao and his wife did not see the fighting scene, they both knew that it was Yan Yijiu's own son, so the couple thanked Yan Yi with their hands together: "Thank you for your help.

    " I should do it." Yan Yi waved his hand.

    "I don't know how to call a chivalrous man?" Prince Xiao asked.

    Xiao Zimo introduced: "Father, mother, his name is Yan Yi."

    Prince Xiao and his wife were surprised: "You know each other?"

    How come they have never heard that their son has such a powerful friend?

    "My lord, my concubine, I am the guard of Mr. Wu." Yan Yi said, "Today he sent me to protect the safety of your son." "Mr.

    Wu? You mean Wu Bai?" Princess Xiao said in surprise.

    Yan Yi nodded and said, "That's right."

    "Mother, Yan Yi is Bai Ge'er's guard. It must be Bai Ge'er who sensed that I was in danger, so he sent him to protect me. Bai Geer and I are indeed a match made in heaven. He can even feel that I am in danger. Say." Xiao Zimo said happily.

    Then Yan Yi exchanged greetings with Prince Xiao and his wife for a while, and when he saw that Xiao Zimo was not in danger of his life, he offered to leave.

    "Young Master Yan, go slowly." Lord Xiao said, cupping his hands.

    "Well, take your leave." Yan Yi nodded to them, and soon left Prince Xiao's mansion, and went back to report to Wu Bai.

    Seeing Yan Yi coming back, Wu Bai knew that something must have happened. He asked: "What happened? Why did you come back?"

    Yan Yi explained: "Princess Li wanted to assassinate the prince, but now she is locked up by Prince Xiao. I came back specially to report this to you."

    In the evening, Wu Bai's eyelids kept twitching, and he was flustered, always feeling that something was about to happen, and because he was worried about Xiao Zimo, Wu Bai finally sent Yan Yi went to Prince Xiao's mansion to protect Xiao Zimo.

    After listening to Yan Yi's words, Wu Bai said happily, "Fortunately, you went to Prince Xiao's Mansion." "

    My lord, what should I do next?" Yan Yi asked.