9

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 319 The County Magistrate’s Little Fulang (9)

    After Wu Bai in Yishi County

    withdrew from the hall, he asked the yamen servant to invite Wu Zuo.

    Wu Zuo clasped his hands and asked, "I don't know what orders my lord has?"

    "You checked Master Xiang's body today, did you find any other wounds on his body, are you sure the cause of death was poisoning?" Wu Bai asked.

    "My lord, there is no other wound on Master Xiang's body. He did die of poisoning, which is the same as the poison in the teapot." Wu Zuo replied.

    "Very good, you step back first!" Wu Bai waved his hand.

    After Wu Zuo retired, Wu Bai thought about it, and he went back to the backyard, changed into neat clothes, and quietly left the county office.

    ...

    Xiang Zhicheng picked up the cup in his hand and threw it on the ground, angrily said: "There are all witnesses in this case, Master Wu didn't directly convict that woman!" Sitting beside

    him, Shen calmly comforted her "What are you afraid of? Even if Mr. Wu tries again, the result will be the same." "That's

    right, but I always feel a little uneasy if this case is not closed for a day." Xiang Zhicheng said with a worried face. .

    Seeing his sad face, Shen changed the subject and said, "Can you deal with that box of tea?"

    Xiang Zhicheng nodded and said, "En."

    "Since everything has been dealt with, then you can wait patiently for Mr. Wu to close the case." , why panic!" Shen said disapprovingly.

    "But I'm always in a panic." Xiang Zhicheng said nervously.     Shen got up and walked to his side, and sat in his arms. She raised her hand and touched Xiang Zhicheng's chest, and said softly, "I'll rub it for you. Are you

    still flustered?"

Holding her hand, a smile suddenly appeared on his face, he raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "It seems to be more flustered, can you feel it carefully?"

    Outside the window, Wu Bai: "..."

    Hearing the entanglement between the two people in the room, Wu Bai slowly left the Xiang mansion. He came to the prison and asked the jailer to bring Mrs. Ye out.

    Mrs. Ye came to the room where the prisoner was being interrogated anxiously. She looked at Wu Bai and hurriedly saluted, "My lord." "Get up!"

    Wu Bai pointed to the chair beside him and said, "Sit first, I'm a little bit tired." I want to ask you something."

    "Excuse me, my lord." Mrs. Ye sat on the chair anxiously.

    "How is your relationship with Xiang Zhicheng?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Our mother-son relationship has always been very good, and he respects me very much." Ye replied.

    "Respect? But just now in the lobby, he seemed to be bent on getting you to confess, and he didn't intend to excuse you at all." Wu Bai asked back.

    Mrs. Ye explained: "This child has been closer to his father since he was a child. The master is now poisoned to death after drinking the tea I brewed by myself. He believes that the master was killed by the women, so naturally he refuses to speak for me."