11

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 241 Chongxi Xiaofulang (Eleven)

    The Imperial Medical Office and Liu Imperial Physician searched through medical books and classics, but they could not find a way to treat Prince Jing.

    Suddenly, he had a flash of inspiration and thought of something, and immediately he put the medical skills in his hand on the shelf, and left the Imperial Medical Office.

    After he left, an imperial physician asked the people beside him, "Where is Imperial Physician Liu planning to go?" "

    I don't know. Seeing his haste, he might have thought of a way to save Prince Jing!"

    "Among us, Imperial Physician Liu has better medical skills. If he can really think of a way to heal Prince Jing, then I will bow down." "Isn't Imperial

    Physician Liu going to Prince Jing's mansion? I want to see how he treats the disease." Prince Jing, do you want to go together?" A doctor asked.

    "Go, go, why not go." All the imperial physicians echoed.

    "That's fine, let's catch up!"

    All the imperial physicians hurriedly left the imperial hospital in a carriage, and the news reached the emperor's ears. He was a little puzzled and asked, "Why are they all out of the palace?" The

    chief eunuch behind him Guessing: "Maybe it is to find a way to save Prince Jing."

    "If so, then I will go and have a look." The emperor put down the memorial in his hand, got up and said.

    Soon he came to Prince Jing's mansion in a luanjia.

    When everyone saw him coming, they quickly knelt down and saluted.

    "What's going on?" the emperor asked, "Could it be possible, dear friends, that you have found a way to treat Prince Jing?" The imperial

    physicians hesitated, looking at me and you. The imperial physician, who was quite ashamed, stood up and replied, "Report to Your Majesty, I have not found a way to treat Prince Jing." "

    Then why did you all come to Prince Jing's mansion all of a sudden?" the emperor asked in a deep voice.

    "When the ministers saw Imperial Physician Liu leaving the imperial medical office, they thought he had found a way to save Prince Jing, so they all followed him to Prince Jing's residence," the imperial physician explained.

    Only then did the emperor realize that Imperial Physician Liu was not among these people, and he continued to ask, "Where is Imperial Physician Liu?" "

    I don't know." The imperial physicians shook their heads.

    After running for nothing, the emperor's expression turned ugly, and he said sullenly, "If Imperial Physician Liu comes back, let him come to see me right away!" "

    Yes." The imperial physicians replied.

    The emperor originally planned to leave directly, but after thinking about it, he went into the inner room to take a look at Prince Jing before leaving Prince Jing's mansion.

    As soon as he left, the imperial physicians breathed a sigh of relief and began to discuss.

    "Where did Imperial Physician Liu go?" Imperial Physician Liu

    of the Minister's Office of the Ministry of Punishment

    was sitting drinking tea in the hall when Mrs. Shang Shu came in from outside the hall.