15

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Two hundred and twentieth eight chapters married wrong husband (fifteen)

    Wu and Bai stayed at Wu's house for a few days, and then prepared to return to Fencheng.

    "Mother, now that the road has been repaired, it only takes ten days to reach Fencheng. Why don't you and father come with us to visit Fencheng?" Wu Bai looked at Wu's father and Wu's mother expectantly.

    Hearing this, Mother Wu hesitated.     Father Wu hesitated for a moment, then made a decision: " Okay,

    I haven't been to Fencheng for many years, so I'll take my wife to have a look today."

Yes." Wu Bai agreed.

    "Okay then, let's take a look at Fencheng." Mother Wu nodded.

    Wu Bai said happily: "Mom, you have never been to Fencheng. The scenery there is completely different from Yancheng. Then I will take you around more, which will definitely make you linger." "Hahaha, then I

    will Let's get to know each other well." Mother Wu said with a smile.

    Soon Father Wu and the others packed their bags, took a carriage, and headed towards the city gate together with Wu Bai and his wife.

    On 'Zijin Road', many people are walking on it, admiring the peach blossoms on the side of the road, and there are also caravans passing by from time to time, which seems to be very lively.

    Xiao Zimo didn't intend to use it to make a profit when he started this road, so he told Wu's father his idea, and Wu's father told his idea to other people in Yancheng.

    Soon the news spread, and there was an endless stream of people coming to 'Zijin Road' to play every day, and the Lin Yuanwai who sold the peach tree to Wu's father often came here.

    Lin Yuanwai is a peach blossom maniac. When Wu's father approached him, he rejected Wu's father. Now he looks at the peach blossoms on both sides of the road and listens to people's praise for these peach blossom trees. Carefully cultivated peach trees.

    Wu Bai sat in the carriage, opened the curtain, and introduced the scenery on the road to Wu's mother from time to time.

    Xiao Zimo sat on the shaft and drove the carriage slowly. There were too many pedestrians on the road, so he had to pay attention to avoiding pedestrians all the time.

    Among the crowd, a man dressed in Tsing Yi was walking on Zijin Road.

    Listening to people discussing the origin of this road, he couldn't help sighing: "This ancient man is really more flirtatious than a modern man like me!" Ten days later,

    Wu Bai and his party finally arrived in Fencheng.

    Xiao's father and Xiao's mother heard that the servants had communicated with each other, and when they learned that Wu's father and Wu's mother had come to Fencheng, they hurriedly got up to greet them.

    "The two in-laws are here, hurry up, please come inside." Father Xiao and Mother Xiao said with a smile.

    "How are the two in-laws doing?" Father Wu replied with a smile.

    "Very good, since we have such a capable son-in-law as Brother Bai married into our family, we are much more relaxed." Mother Xiao replied with a smile.

    Everyone greeted each other, and soon walked into Xiao's mansion.

    The servants hurriedly came up with tea and served them.