20

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 330 The county magistrate Xiaofulang (twenty)

    Fang Huayuan and Qin Tianhua searched all the restaurants and inns in the capital, but they still couldn't find Wu Bai's whereabouts. Finally, they asked the coachman again, and finally came to the result, that is, Wu Bai did not leave the palace.

    "Did your lord get caught by something?" Fang Huayuan guessed unconsciously.

    Qin Tianhua comforted: "Don't worry, I will enter the palace tomorrow morning and see how he is doing." "That's the only way."

    Fang Huayuan nodded, then pointed to the wonton stall not far away and said, " Thank you for your help today, are you hungry? I'll treat you to a wonton."

    "Okay!" Qin Tianhua agreed.

    Then the two walked to the wonton stand, Fang Huayuan said to the stall owner, "Two bowls of wonton." "

    Okay, two guests, wait a moment, it will be ready soon." The stall owner replied.

    Fang Huayuan walked to the table and just sat down when suddenly, there was a cracking sound, and he fell straight backwards. Fortunately, Qin Tianhua helped him in time, so he didn't fall to the ground.

    The stall owner didn't expect such a thing to happen, so he hurried over to apologize.

    Fang Huayuan stood firm, shook his head and said, "I'm fine, you can change this stool!

    " .

    "Guest officer, please sit down." The stall owner said.

    Qin Tianhua watched Fang Huayuan sit down again, then let go of his hand and sat down on the stool next to him.

    "Thank you so much just now." Fang Huayuan said gratefully.

    "It's good that you're fine." Qin Tianhua stared at Fang Huayuan's eyes and replied.

    The two looked at each other for a moment, Fang Huayuan couldn't help but take the lead to withdraw his gaze, he lowered his head, not knowing what to say for a while.

    At this time, the stall owner came towards them with a bowl of wontons.

    "Guest officers, Wonton is here."

    Fang Huayuan pushed the wonton in front of Qin Tianhua and said, "Eat it first!"

    Qin Tianhua thought for a while, but did not refuse. He picked up a pair of chopsticks and started eating the wonton.

    Soon the stall owner came over with another bowl of wontons. Fang Huayuan took out the money and handed it to the stall owner, and said, "Boss, cook me two more wontons. I want to take them home." "Okay.

    " The Lord took the money and said happily.

    Fang Huayuan ate a little politely, but Qin Tianhua finished eating the wontons in the bowl in twos and twos. After he finished eating, he had nothing to do, so he stared at Fang Huayuan as he ate.

    "Why are you looking at me?" Fang Huayuan asked with a reddish complexion.

    "I'm going back to the border town in a few days, so I can see you more now." Qin Tianhua said bluntly.

    "..." Fang Huayuan didn't know how to answer it for a while, so he could only lower his head and eat the wonton in silence.

    Soon he finished eating the wontons, and then left the wonton stall with the wontons packed in a bamboo box by the stall owner.