4

return

Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 217: The Wrong Marriage of the Young Husband (4)

    The next day, Xiao Zimo brought the boy to the inn again, and Wu Bai and the others were having breakfast.

    "Young Master Xiao, please sit down." Wu Bai pointed to the seat opposite him and said.

    Xiao Zimo took the opportunity to sit down, and he asked: "Where did Brother Bai come from?"

    Wu Bai replied: "Yancheng."

    Hearing this answer, Xiao Zimo sighed: "I didn't expect such a coincidence."

    "Coincidental "

    "Yes, I have a fiancé who also lives in Yancheng." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "I see. I don't know if Mr. Xiao has been to Yancheng?" Wu Bai asked.

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and said: "No, but my father went there not long ago. He said that the scenery of Yancheng is different from that of Fencheng. Yancheng has many mountains and unique scenery, and Fencheng has more water, so the scenery is a little more beautiful.

    " Bai nodded and said, "That's true."

    "Brother Bai came to Fencheng for the first time, so today I will follow my promise and take you to visit Fencheng." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "That's great." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Brother Bai must have experienced the danger outside Fen City yesterday, so let's play in Fen City today." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Yes."

    "Brother Bai is from Yancheng, and he must have never seen a black boat in Fencheng. Today I will take you to experience some water towns in Fencheng." Xiao Zimo said with a final word.

    Seeing that several bodyguards had also finished their breakfast, Wu Bai stood up and followed Xiao Zimo out.

    Xiao Zimo introduced Fencheng to Wu Bai while walking.

    On the street, all kinds of people came and went, and it was quite lively. Although there were water bandits outside the city as a threat, the inside of the city was not affected much.

    "Lotus seeds, freshly picked lotus seeds." A peddler shouted with a load.

    "Wait a minute." Xiao Zimo called people to stop.

    "Guest officer, do you want to buy lotus seeds? The lotus seeds just picked today are very fresh." The peddler introduced.

    Xiao Zimo glanced roughly at the opponent's basket, picked out seven or eight lotus seeds, and the servant behind him hurried forward to pay the money.

    "Thank you, son." The peddler thanked him, and left with his burden again.

    "Brother Bai, try it quickly. These are the lotus seeds that were just picked this year." Xiao Zimo handed out the lotus seeds to Wu Bai and several bodyguards one by one.

    Several bodyguards wanted to decline at first, but it was Wu Bai who asked them to accept.

    Wu Bai let go, and they didn't continue to refuse.