5

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 315 County magistrate Xiaofulang (5)

    One day, Wu Bai was looking through files in the back yamen, when a yamen servant came to him and said, "My lord, the man we arrested a few days ago is making trouble in the prison!" "Who are you talking about?

    " Bai asked.

    He recently solved a few small cases of stealing chickens and dogs, and several people were put in prison by him.

    "It's the one who wanted to smash the old man's stall. He said that he didn't kill and set fire, and he wanted to go out." The yamen servant replied.

    "It's him!" Wu Bai nodded, expressing his understanding.

    "It's him, crying and howling in the prison all day long, making the prison chiefs very upset, so let me ask my lord how to deal with him." The yamen servant replied.

    Wu Bai thought for a while and said: "Since he wants to go out so much, let him go!"

    The yamen servant was surprised: "Let him go?

    " Let him go." Wu Bai continued, "By the way, call Zhao Yong and Qian Si, I need them to do something." "

    Yes." The yamen servant nodded and retreated.

    After a while, Zhao Yong and Qian Si came to Houya.

    "See my lord, what orders does your lord have?" The two asked, clasping their hands.

    "The man who made trouble at my father's stall a few days ago will be released soon. You two remember to keep an eye on his every move and write to me anytime." Wu Bai confessed.

    "Write a letter? Why don't you let us directly report to your lord?" Zhao Yong asked doubtfully.

    "Because he is leaving Yishi County to go to the border town, you follow him to the border town when the time comes, and be careful not to reveal your whereabouts." Wu Bai warned.

    "Yes, this subordinate understands." The two said with hands clasped together.

    Wu Bai walked to the table, wrote a note, stamped it, handed it to Zhao Yong, and said: "Now you take this to the cashier to withdraw the money, please remember, don't reveal your whereabouts, Reply to me at any time."

    Zhao Yong took the note and said solemnly: "Yes, this subordinate understands."

    In the cell, Wan Hong looked at the unlocked head of the prison and asked in surprise, "What do you want to do?" Could it be Want to come in and beat yourself up?

    "Hmph! It's your fate! Our adults want to let you go!" The head of the prison replied.

    "Let me go? Is he cheating?" Wan Hong asked in surprise.

    The head of the prison said impatiently: "Will you go or not? If you don't, I will lock the door." "Go

    ! Of course I want to go!" Wan Hong got up from the ground and ran out of the cell quickly.

    Along the way, he was not blocked by any obstacles, and walked out of the county office smoothly. He looked at the county office behind him with a strange face, and always felt that Wu Bai was plotting some kind of conspiracy. The man followed him, and then slowly walked towards Rugui Inn.

    "What? They left a few days ago!" Wan Hong was shocked.

    "Yes." The shopkeeper nodded.

    "Then did they leave anything, or letters?" Wan Hong asked unwillingly.