6

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 340 The Initial World (6)

    Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai to the study, Xue Yutang sat at the small table as obediently as yesterday, when he saw Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai coming in, he hurriedly asked, "Master, uncle."

    "Have you finished your homework?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    Xue Yutang picked up the homework on the table and handed it to Xiao Zimo. Xiao Zimo took it over and checked some, and found that the other party had made some progress. He praised Xue Yutang without hesitation.

    "Well done." Xiao Zimo picked up a piece of rice paper from the bookshelf, which was full of pinyin letters. He used the paste to paste the rice paper on the wall of the study, and then said to Xue Yutang: "I will write it today. Teach you pinyin, as long as you learn pinyin, it will help you learn

    to read faster." Xue Yutang's eyes widened when he heard that he could learn to read faster, staring closely at the pinyin on the wall, and his eyes shone with light .

    Xiao Zimo took a small bamboo stick, pointed to the letters on the rice paper, and said, "Today, I will teach you how to recognize the initials." "

    Follow me, Bo!" Xiao Zimo said, pointing to the first initials.

    It was also the first time for Wu Bai to know Pinyin. He thought it was very interesting, so he moved a small stool and sat beside Xue Yutang, and said along with Xue Yutang: "Bo!

    " Write it on the table with your hands, so that you can remember it faster, do it again, Bo!" Xiao Zimo ordered.

    Xiao's father and Xiao's mother outside the door heard Bobobo in the study, they opened the study curiously, and asked, "What are you doing?"

    Xiao Zimo explained awkwardly: "I'm teaching them how to read. , the word Nianbo, we are reading it aloud."

    "That's right!" Father Xiao nodded.

    The two of them closed the door of the study with peace of mind. After a while, they heard a burst of splashing coming from the study again!

    But this time, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother already understood that they were literate, so it was not surprising.

    Father Xiao said with emotion: "I remember when I sent Zimo to the academy, I stood outside the teaching dormitory and listened for a while. It seems that Master does not teach students this way. Is it really okay for Zimo to teach like this?

    " I don't understand, Zimo must be right to teach like this." Mother Xiao shook her head.

    "That's what you said." Father Xiao agreed.

    "I seemed to see Brother Bai also learning to read just now?" Xiao's mother glanced inside just now, but she didn't see it too clearly, she asked a little uncertainly.

    Father Xiao nodded and said: "You read that right, listen carefully, Brother Bai is reading aloud after Zimo!" "

    These young couples have a really good relationship, I was a little worried that Zimo would not get along with him!" Mother Xiao said with emotion.

    "Brother Bai has a gentle temper and is patient in doing things. This son-in-law is right in marrying him." Father Xiao said with a smile.

    Xiao's mother nodded in agreement and said, "Who's to say no? Since he came to Xiao's house, Zimo's complexion looks much better. He looks more energetic and no longer sick." Two people outside the