27

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 306 The Royal Husband of the Champion (27)

    Half a month later, the emperor's body gradually recovered, and Wu Xu took the folder he had received to the emperor's bedroom.

    "Royal father, this is the brochure sent by the fourth emperor, please take a look." Wu Xu handed the brochure to the emperor.

    After the emperor finished reading it, he was overjoyed and said, "Wu Yi, this brat, I haven't seen him for almost ten years since he went to the border. He finally knows he has returned to Beijing." "The fourth emperor still misses his father.

    " , No, knowing that the father is in a bad condition, I immediately went to the paper to go back to Beijing to visit the father." Wu Xu said with a smile.

    "Hmph! He still has a conscience!" the emperor snorted softly.

    "Based on the departure time of the Fourth Emperor's Brother on the booklet, he should be able to arrive in Beijing before Father's birthday." Wu Xu calculated.

    "En." The emperor nodded with satisfaction.

    Wu Xu then took out another stack of notebooks and handed them to the emperor, and said: "This is the notebook about the flood in Yongyuan Mansion compiled by my ministers, please have a look at it." The emperor took the notebook and looked it over, he nodded with satisfaction and

    said : "You did a good job. You sorted it out in great detail. You can judge the above-mentioned officials involved in accordance with the law." "

    Yes, my son obeyed." Wu Xu said seriously.

    The emperor thought for a while, and then said: "The county magistrate of Shuangyang County has made great contributions this time and was promoted to the prefect of Shanzhou Prefecture. Brother Bai and Concubine Xiao have made great contributions to disaster relief, and they will be given ten thousand taels of silver. There is a Huangzhuang, and there is a vacancy in the court. You and Prime Minister Taifu and the others discuss it, and then draw up a plan for me."

    "Yes, my son will do it now!" Wu Xu clasped his hands.

    "Well, let's go!" The emperor waved his hand.

    After Wu Xu left, Concubine Li brought the palace servants to the emperor's bedroom.

    Thinking of Wu Yi who was about to return to Beijing, the emperor didn't show a cold face to Concubine Li. He said happily: "Concubine Li came just in time, and I just wanted to tell you something happy." Concubine Li asked softly: "Your

    Majesty What do you want to say to my concubine?"

    "Yi'er is going back to Beijing." The emperor said with a smile.

    "Really?" Concubine Li stared wide-eyed, unable to believe her ears.

    "Of course it's true. Look, this is a note from Yi'er." The emperor picked up the note beside him and handed it to Concubine Li.

    Concubine Li took the brochure, and after reading the contents of the brochure, she couldn't help but took out her silk handkerchief and cried: "The concubine really regrets that she shouldn't have quarreled with Yi'er, otherwise she wouldn't have forced him away. Yi'er wrote a letter, but he still didn't want to come back, thinking about it, he still blamed his concubine in his heart..."

    The emperor comforted: "Don't cry, when Yi'er comes back, you explain it to him, he will forgive Yours."

    "Really?" Li Fei raised her head and asked.