21

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 331 County magistrate Xiao Fulang (21)

    After a while, Wang Gonggong came in holding red sandalwood incense, Xiao Zimo said to him: "Give it to the princess."

    Wang Gonggong walked towards Mu Qin, raised his hand and said: "Princess, please."

    Mu Qin took the red sandalwood incense happily, Then Fushen said: "Thank you, Your Majesty, for the reward."

    "You don't have to thank me, the princess has come from afar. As the saying goes, you are a guest from afar. As the host, these are what I should do." Xiao Zimo waved his hand.

    "Guest?" Mu Qin was stunned for a moment, and she looked at Xiao Zimo puzzled.

    Xiao Zimo didn't answer the other party's doubts, but said to Wang Gonggong: "I want to review the papers, you send the princess back in person." "

    Yes." Wang Gonggong raised his hand and said, "Princess, please!"

    Mu Qin Standing still, she looked at Xiao Zimo and asked, "What is the meaning of what Your Majesty just said?" "

    Princess is a smart person, she should understand what I said." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "But..." Mu Qin wanted to say something else.

    Xiao Zimo raised his hand to stop her, and then shouted: "Wang Quan."

    The prince immediately understood Xiao Zimo's meaning, and he urged again: "Princess, please!"

    Mu Qin looked at Xiao Zimo and changed instantly. With an indifferent face, her heart suddenly turned cold, and she suddenly realized that everything before was just her own fantasy.

    After she left, Xiao Zimo summoned the man in black, whispered a few words, and the man in black disappeared into the imperial study room again.

    After Mu Qin returned to the station, Mu Haoxun happily walked towards her and asked, "Sister, did you see Your Majesty when you entered the palace today? What did he say?" "Brother Huang, maybe your

    plan It won't work." Mu Qin replied with an ugly face.

    Mu Haoxun's expression froze slightly, and after a while, he asked, "What happened? Where did the imperial sister say that?"

    "Your Majesty says I'm a guest." Mu Qin murmured, "Oh, he actually said I was a guest!" "So it's

    this." Mu Haoxun breathed a sigh of relief and said, "You haven't entered the harem yet, of course you are. Guest, you are Dayang's princess after all, how could Emperor Shun not give you a title? He attaches so much importance to titles, it can be seen that he takes you seriously."

    Mu Qin asked in a daze: "Is that so? ?"

    Mu Haoxun nodded, and then asked: "What are you holding in your hand?"

    "It's the red sandalwood incense that Emperor Shun bestowed on me." Mu Qin replied.

    "Red sandalwood incense is extremely precious, such a small box is worth a thousand gold, he has you in his heart!" Mu Haoxun explained.

    Yuan Yu heard what the two said, his face darkened, and he turned and left the station.

    On the other side, when Wu Bai returned to Wu's residence, Wu's parents and Wu's mother walked towards him eagerly.