7

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 262

    Yuqing walked into the yard with a smile on his face, Wu Bai asked curiously: "What happened to you, so happy?

    " , Haha, young master, do you think he is stupid?" Yuqing smiled while covering her mouth.

    Wu Bai glanced at him, nodded and said, "It's quite silly."

    "Haha..." Yuqing finally stopped laughing after laughing enough.

    "My lord, what is this in your hand?" Yuqing asked suspiciously.

    "This is from a master in Fangcai Temple. My mother has returned to the capital safely. This is her reply to me." Wu Bai raised the letter in his hand and said.

    "That's it!" Yuqing nodded, expressing her understanding.

    "She said in the letter that she would send someone to pick us up at the end of the year." Wu Bai said.

    Yuqing counted in her heart and said, "There are still five months left!"

    "Yeah, are you tired of staying here?" Wu Bai asked.

    "No, as long as you can follow your son, Yuqing will be happy no matter where she is, and she will not be bored." Yuqing waved her hand.

    Hearing this, Wu Bai chuckled and said, "Hurry up and find a basket, let's go to the lotus pond to pick lotus seeds and eat." "

    Okay." Yuqing's eyes lit up, and she quickly walked into the room to get the basket.

    Soon, the two left the yard again and went to the lotus pond. Master Liao Yuan happened to be there, and they invited the master to row a boat to pick lotus together. The boat was docked beside the lotus pond, and Wu Bai had seen it before. Right now they are available.     Feng Zining from the capital came to the gate of Prince Li's Mansion on a horse. She couldn't support her body anymore and fell off the horse suddenly

    .     The guard in front of the door saw her fall to the ground, hurried out of the mansion, and helped her up from the ground.     "Go and inform the prince, the princess is injured."

    "There is also a doctor, hurry up and invite the doctor."

    Hearing this, the gatekeeper quickly ran towards Li Wang's courtyard, and at the same time he did not forget to notify the other servants to invite the doctor.

    In the study, King Li was dealing with official business, when a voice came from outside the door: "My lord, it's not good, something happened to the princess

    ."

    "What happened to the princess?" Prince Li asked eagerly.

    "The concubine suddenly fainted in front of the mansion, and the slave doesn't know the specific situation, so the slave rushed to inform the prince just now." The concierge reported.

    King Li kept walking, and quickly walked towards Feng Zining's courtyard.

    "The lord is here." Several maidservants reminded.

    Everyone rushed to pay their respects to King Li.

    "Doctor, how is Zining doing?" Li Wang walked to the bedside and asked Feng Zining's hand.

    "The concubine has suffered a serious internal injury, and the injury is deteriorating. This old man can only temporarily suppress the deterioration of the injury. If I want to heal the concubine completely, I have more than enough energy, so I ask the prince to ask someone else to be wise." said with shame.